• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Shoot Week Experience

BSBRichieWest

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

As many of you know, I am now 21 years old. May 2019 shoot week was truly amazing. I am now home relaxing and thinking of all of the memories I had made in just a week. I almost didn’t want to come back home.

The Guys at Broke Straight Boys threw a surprise birthday party for me and I had such a great time bonding with them and getting to know everyone a little deeper. Being at the model house is like hanging out at a summer camp with field trips and other fun activities like the hot tub. I am soo proud to still be part of this exciting studio and I can’t wait for you all to see my new scenes. Take care 😊

Xoxo Richie W.

Thanks, Richie!

I just love your pink little ass hole, your hot red head, beautiful eyes and the way your dick looks one the other end of a hot man in your ass hole.

But I love YOU even more. There's a unique MAGIC inside you that makes a very sweet man! Happy 21st Birthday, Charisma, Dude!

Happy Belated Birthday, Richie. Hope they are all as wonderful and fun.

Thanks, Richie!

I just love your pink little ass hole, your hot red head, beautiful eyes and the way your dick looks one the other end of a hot man in your ass hole.

But I love YOU even more. There's a unique MAGIC inside you that makes a very sweet man! Happy 21st Birthday, Charisma, Dude!

Thanks StudddAndy! I really appreciate all of your support :)

Happy Belated Birthday Richie!

I really look forward to your soon to be released scenes. I'm so glad they go out of their way to make your guys' stay at the Broke Straight Boys house so enjoyable beyond just putting in the work.

Good Morning Everyone!

As many of you know, I am now 21 years old. May 2019 shoot week was truly amazing. I am now home relaxing and thinking of all of the memories I had made in just a week. I almost didn’t want to come back home.

The Guys at Broke Straight Boys threw a surprise birthday party for me and I had such a great time bonding with them and getting to know everyone a little deeper. Being at the model house is like hanging out at a summer camp with field trips and other fun activities like the hot tub. I am soo proud to still be part of this exciting studio and I can’t wait for you all to see my new scenes. Take care ��

Xoxo Richie W.

Happy Birthday to my fav Broke Straight Boys best bottom, and I loved watching you top in your flip flop fuck scene as well. Continue your great run of scenes for Broke Straight Boys!

Happy Belated Birthday Richie!

I really look forward to your soon to be released scenes. I'm so glad they go out of their way to make your guys' stay at the Broke Straight Boys house so enjoyable beyond just putting in the work.

tampa24,

I really enjoyed my time at the Broke Straight Boys house this past week. I can't wait for you to see my new scenes :)

happy birthday!

and we are dying to know who you filmed with! give us hints.

Happy Belated Birthday, Richie. I'm glad to hear they threw you a party. I'm also glad to know you're sticking around with Broke Straight Boys You've really become one of my all-time favorite models. I can't wait to see your new scenes, especially with Ben.

Here's hoping you have a long career with Broke Straight Boys!

Happy Belated Birthday, Richie. I'm glad to hear they threw you a party. I'm also glad to know you're sticking around with Broke Straight Boys You've really become one of my all-time favorite models. I can't wait to see your new scenes, especially with Ben.

Here's hoping you have a long career with Broke Straight Boys!

oldfart63,

Thanks for the kind words and support :)

Hey leelewiss,

Thank you and I will say that every guy that I filmed with is new to Broke Straight Boys :) Hope that helps!

Yes it does, that’s great to know. I understand that management doesn’t want you guys saying much about scenes that haven’t been released but it’s great that you chat with us. It was really nice in the past when many models did but things are much different now.