• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Last Post For A While

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have been contributing to this forum & also have had some very memorable moments in the time I have been a member of this site.
I have really enjoyed being here & have met some really great people, but it is time for me to have a break from posting on here for a while.
Over the last couple of months the forum has changed for the worse & I feel that the reason I had been coming here & contributing is no longer valid.
I have never had, & never will have, a problem with having discussions, debates or having opposing views – it is all part of a healthy conversation.
It is just very disappointing to see something that had been enriching all our lives, to some degree, turning into something that is becoming so unpleasant.
I have always tried to contribute in a positive & a light hearted way to the forum but lately the desire to be here has been eroded to the point that I don’t see the point anymore.
I will certainly continue my membership of Broke Straight Boys as it is a site I really love.
I shall only drop in to the forum from time to time to check my messages & see if there is any improvement. Only when I see that improvement shall I consider contributing.

Ray

I have been contributing to this forum & also have had some very memorable moments in the time I have been a member of this site.
I have really enjoyed being here & have met some really great people, but it is time for me to have a break from posting on here for a while.
Over the last couple of months the forum has changed for the worse & I feel that the reason I had been coming here & contributing is no longer valid.
I have never had, & never will have, a problem with having discussions, debates or having opposing views – it is all part of a healthy conversation.
It is just very disappointing to see something that had been enriching all our lives, to some degree, turning into something that is becoming so unpleasant.
I have always tried to contribute in a positive & a light hearted way to the forum but lately the desire to be here has been eroded to the point that I don’t see the point anymore.
I will certainly continue my membership of Broke Straight Boys as it is a site I really love.
I shall only drop in to the forum from time to time to check my messages & see if there is any improvement. Only when I see that improvement shall I consider contributing.

Ray

Ray, I think if the sites current attitude towards long time posters is continued that you will not be alone. Take care and I'll see you on the other side.

Well I would be sad to see you go, but if that's what you guys decide to do then I can't do much about it. You'll be missed.

Ray I agree with you on all points,and I feel exactly like you that's why I do not post lately,reading of some posts did make me sick & depressed....and now out of nowhere we have "the conspiracy theory", my God this is mad, good & great people are jumping ship , some leaving some unpleasant inuandos about D&E !!?? don't know what to think anymore , so like you, I will stay away for a while