• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My home town

I'm fine. Is everything getting back to normal over there? I hope, again be safe and give your mom a hug for me. 100 yrs, that's a lot of history, god love her.

I hear that. So, how are things going with for you i2. Are things getting any better?:001_unsure:

I'm fine. Is everything getting back to normal over there? I hope, again be safe and give your mom a hug for me. 100 yrs, that's a lot of history, god love her.

she loved the hug, she's just totally extraordinary, really beautiful, goes through the whole feminine routine every morning, make up and stuff. Does all the cooking, has amazing legs and a wicked sense of humor, she's got her hair cut short, pure white.

I would be going berserk with sexual frustration if it weren't for Broke Straight Boys and the real hotties I "cam" with after she's gone to bed, all of whom have been chosen for their resemblance to Tyler lol. Since for the time being I have to stick pretty close to home or take her with me, my flesh and blood contacts are fairly limited; I can't really have anyone come here to fuck for example.

But it's so totally worth it. Guys my age don't usually still have the opportunity to give back, and it's sometimes hard but always worthwhile for me to be there for her. I never thought I'd be the stereotypical gay guy living with his mother in a don't ask don't tell situation, that's so not me, but I chose it, and I'm fine with it.

OK, a lot of bla bla, sorry; this is probably not the place for "My Mom and Me".

I for one appreciate how much you shared with us Slim. It's wonderful that you can be there for her in her twilight years. And vice versa of course. It's good karma too.

she loved the hug, she's just totally extraordinary, really beautiful, goes through the whole feminine routine every morning, make up and stuff. Does all the cooking, has amazing legs and a wicked sense of humor, she's got her hair cut short, pure white.

I would be going berserk with sexual frustration if it weren't for Broke Straight Boys and the real hotties I "cam" with after she's gone to bed, all of whom have been chosen for their resemblance to Tyler lol. Since for the time being I have to stick pretty close to home or take her with me, my flesh and blood contacts are fairly limited; I can't really have anyone come here to fuck for example.

But it's so totally worth it. Guys my age don't usually still have the opportunity to give back, and it's sometimes hard but always worthwhile for me to be there for her. I never thought I'd be the stereotypical gay guy living with his mother in a don't ask don't tell situation, that's so not me, but I chose it, and I'm fine with it.

OK, a lot of bla bla, sorry; this is probably not the place for "My Mom and Me".

I think it is wonderful how close you and your mother are... What I love best about the whole living arrangement is that you not only seem happy to live with eachother the two of you seem to continue to bring out the best in eachother. Bless your heart...:blush:

I think it is wonderful how close you and your mother are... What I love best about the whole living arrangement is that you not only seem happy to live with eachother the two of you seem to continue to bring out the best in eachother. Bless your heart...:blush:
I agree Jay. Slim and his Mom sounds like a great team.

From reading Slim's posts, (and actually Jayman's too), you are a kind hearted, sweet man, who always goes out of your way to be complementary and supportive to all. (except for Dustin:sneaky2: ).

I actually learn from reading your posts, and you have enhanced my world, by being here on the forum. Thanks.:001_smile:

From reading Slim's posts, (and actually Jayman's too), you are a kind hearted, sweet man, who always goes out of your way to be complementary and supportive to all. (except for Dustin:sneaky2: ).

I actually learn from reading your posts, and you have enhanced my world, by being here on the forum. Thanks.:001_smile:

I would dito that too Mikeyank.:biggrin:

Mike, you've described Jayman to a tee. I'm way ornery compared to him. As you know, you're the paradigm I measure everything to do with this site against. I know you as much more than mikeyank, and your apposite opinions and levelheaded judgements on all to do with Broke Straight Boys are my decalogue in that sense, but the subtleties and profundities behind the forum poster are awesome as well. I wish others had had the chance to get to know you during the Mitch time. Those PMs were a revelation of wisdom buddy.

So thanks again guys.

Love fest anyone?

Mike, you've described Jayman to a tee. I'm way ornery compared to him. As you know, you're the paradigm I measure everything to do with this site against. I know you as much more than mikeyank, and your apposite opinions and levelheaded judgements on all to do with Broke Straight Boys are my decalogue in that sense, but the subtleties and profundities behind the forum poster are awesome as well. I wish others had had the chance to get to know you during the Mitch time. Those PMs were a revelation of wisdom buddy.

So thanks again guys.

Love fest anyone?

Jayman is an awesome human being and such a wise soul. I also love his ability to defuse tense situations and to turn things to a more positive note. We are blessed to have him with us.

So thanks again guys.

Love fest anyone?
blush blush:001_rolleyes:

Let's not get too gushy, but I love you too man!:001_smile:

Slim - just saw this post and am so glad you and your mother are safe. I would have to agree with all of the above about the guys on this site. Though I'm usually a 'lurker', I have gained much from reading the posts when I get a chance. Thanks to you all!

Slim - just saw this post and am so glad you and your mother are safe. I would have to agree with all of the above about the guys on this site. Though I'm usually a 'lurker', I have gained much from reading the posts when I get a chance. Thanks to you all!

You get a big hug too mister, a big summer hug with no shirt to show the love.