• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Multi-use nylon BSB/CD Bags and stickers or autographed photos!

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
<iframe style="width:800px; height:540px;" scrolling=no frameborder=0 scrolling=yes src="http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/store/storeiframe.html"></iframe></pre>

The bags and stickers are looking great Chuck. We used to hell out of them in Chicago this weekend. I don't think there is one person at Market Days that didn't get a College Dudes or Broke Straight Boys sticker HAHA.

Keep up the great work!

-Rob

The bags and stickers are looking great Chuck. We used to hell out of them in Chicago this weekend. I don't think there is one person at Market Days that didn't get a College Dudes or Broke Straight Boys sticker HAHA.

Keep up the great work!

-Rob
Great to see you back on the board Rob. You know that you have a lot of fans here, and we are so glad to hear from you again.

And speaking of Chicago, did Jimmy & Jack attend the event, to even out the sides, between College Dudes & Broke Straight Boys? And did Sha film "hours and hours" of BTS stuff for us to enjoy at a future date? :001_tt2: I sure hope so.

Welcome back to the forum, Rob. You've been missed.