• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mr. Gay Europe 2014

rickbell19

Reaction score
Is it me.... or do you think in all of Europe, they could have found a hotter guy than 20 year old Swede Jack Johansson??

I mean he is cute and has a nice enough body, but I know there are tons of much hotter young gay guys out there!

I know a guy in the UK that has a new avatar that is hotter..... :)

Here is the link to the article.

What do you think??

http://www.gay.net/news/2014/06/17/meet-jack-johansson-mr-gay-europe-2014

Jack-Johansson-Mr Gay Europe 2014.jpg

I agree Rick that from a standpoint of pure looks and physical/sexual attractiveness that this guy doesn't do a great deal for me either. Would I kick him out of bed if he made a move on me? Probably not. Would he be in the top 5 list of guys in a club that I would want to go flirt with? Again, probably not. The pickings would have to be pretty slim in the club. haha There are plenty of models on the site and guys I pass in the grocery store who have more handsome faces and even better physiques. I do like the fact that he's tall though. :)

I guess one of the clues to his win is that the competition included talent contests and tests of athletic prowess. I take it that he excelled at those portions of the competition and is well spoken with a winning personality. I think we can all agree from our own life experiences, that personality, charm and heart will trump looks just about every time. :)

There are lots of guys much hotter then he is Ricky, even locally on my Grindr. Not many gays want such limelight over here, so I guess the types of guys who apply will the the same ones that apply to this competition, X Factor or Britains Got Talent.

I think he's cute enough and seems to be a "winner" in the personality category; works for me!:thumbup:

Awww, Rick -

I think he's plenty cute - and he has a sweet and lovely smile. If the rest of him is as good as his SMILE, he's a dream-boyfriend ;-)

I kind of hate the whole aspect of these competitions - whether it be "Miss America" or "Miss Universe"; or Mr. Gay Latvia, or whatever, that turns looking at people into a giant meat market. . . It kind of reminds me of growing up on the farm, and going with my Dad to 4-H competitions to see the judges pronounce on which Aberdeen Angus bull had the most impressive horns, and haunches ;-)

(Of course, I never got to compete in any of those competitions, because we had PIGS, and there was no 4-H pig competition, in the part of the country I lived in ;-)))

As Louis has commented before (I think) I did think Mr. Dan Broughton (Mr. Gay U.K. 2007, I think?) was just about the cutest "Mr. Gay ANYWHERE" that ever came from ANYWHERE. (Now he's a middle-sized video-star: I just wish he hadn't gotten so many tattoos, as he has - that's a bit of a buzzkill, for me. . . but Daniel is still sexy - and I hope he found a nice b/f, along the way ;-)))

But I'm biased, because I love brunets, with soft brown eyes ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Dan Broughton 001.jpg

Dan Broughton 002.jpg

Dan Broughton 003.jpg

There are lots of guys much hotter then he is Ricky, even locally on my Grindr. Not many gays want such limelight over here, so I guess the types of guys who apply will the the same ones that apply to this competition, X Factor or Britains Got Talent.

P.S. OF COURSE everyone on your Grindr is cute, Jonny, because look at the guy they're AFTER - YOU ;-)))

You're in the lucky AND terrible spot where you've got to be choosy about all of them. And find someone who isn't just HOT (which will be easy for you): but find someone who is really a best friend and is really super-kind to you, and appreciative of you. (And that's hard, for EVERYBODY.)

I know you can do it - but be careful, and take your time ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXO

Is it me.... or do you think in all of Europe, they could have found a hotter guy than 20 year old Swede Jack Johansson??

I mean he is cute and has a nice enough body, but I know there are tons of much hotter young gay guys out there!

I know a guy in the UK that has a new avatar that is hotter..... :)

Here is the link to the article.

What do you think??

http://www.gay.net/news/2014/06/17/meet-jack-johansson-mr-gay-europe-2014

View attachment 12624
yikes are my eyes playing up or does this guy look like he could do with spending some time on a sun bed. I personally wouldn't of said he's good looking enough to be Mr gay Europe as there are plenty of people better looking than he is but then I'm biased as well as I also have a preference for brunettes. X

P.S. OF COURSE everyone on your Grindr is cute, Jonny, because look at the guy they're AFTER - YOU ;-)))

You're in the lucky AND terrible spot where you've got to be choosy about all of them. And find someone who isn't just HOT (which will be easy for you): but find someone who is really a best friend and is really super-kind to you, and appreciative of you. (And that's hard, for EVERYBODY.)

I know you can do it - but be careful, and take your time ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXO

That person is over in Canada - Rick and Bradley excepted.