• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Most Recent CBP

Finally, a good one. And this doctor is a major dreamboat. However: Does anyone besides me have the buffering problem at the end of College Boy Physicals episodes, or is it just my computer? I can never see the tail end of an episode.

The only buffering I got was when the Good Doctor was attempting to get his needy patient off. Actually, I find polishing a closer concept to what actually took place. Too bad we will have to wait until next week to appreciate the Good Doctor's hairy package. I would like to take a shine to the Doctor's favorite tool.:drool: I wished the Doctor's tool had made an appearance at least. He certainly has nice nipples and pecks just right to be played with.:par13:

Sincerely,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

The only buffering I got was when the Good Doctor was attempting to get his needy patient off. Actually, I find polishing a closer concept to what actually took place. Too bad we will have to wait until next week to appreciate the Good Doctor's hairy package. I would like to take a shine to the Doctor's favorite tool.:drool: I wished the Doctor's tool had made an appearance at least. He certainly has nice nipples and pecks just right to be played with.:par13:

Sincerely,

No buffering on my computer and I think that I might agree with Stimpy if I understand what he said correctly. lol

Sorry, no buffering for me, either.

I wanted to focus on the good Doctor more
than the rather average 'college boy'. Therefore
I was a bit frustrated with the videography
sometime.

I had to chuckle when the 'physician' responded,
"Cool, that's cool" when told that the 'patient'
was studying auto mechanics.

Not a very convincing performance, but who
cares? Dr Taylor--strangely bland name
for this series--is a beauty! In fact, the whole
ritual of pretend-examination seemed quite
outlandish to me in this video. Perhaps
it's becoming outdated in my eyes.

I will say that there was something about Dr T.'s
performance that recalled occasions when I had
hired someone for sex: superb on the mechanics--
eg, his show-stopping deep-throating skills--
yet strangely absent from it all.

TG
x

If we never see his "hairy package", I
will always be grateful for his handsome
face, beautiful shape, and sculpted
tits and nipples.

Both these guys are hot! I think Travis should return and use" some of the Dr's juice to "warm his knee!"

The health secrets/miracle cures from Dr.'s juice

Both these guys are hot! I think Travis should return and use" some of the Dr's juice to "warm his knee!"

Dear Beth,

I think you hit on something there "pardner"(as they used to say Out West when the "Duke" was still on the set). Talking about the Dr.'s juice being warm to his knee, well, after all they don't call it "Ben-Gay" for nothing!!! It'll cure practically anything from "the vapors", "the Consumption", "athlete's foot/jock itch/ring worm", "the heartbreak of Psoriasis", and the most extreme cases of "Head Cheese" (for those among us who are still uncut).

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A PAID ENDORSEMENT!

Sincerely :offtopic:,

Can't wait for Dr. Taylor to get "his turn". The medical exam part could have been left out and we would have had a double load of cream for the "patient's" knee.

Let's see what happens next week.

I could use some of that Ben-Gay.