• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More Tyler, More Jordan

Rick Rock

Reaction score
These two guys are so hot. It would be great if we could have more episodes of them topping. I love watching them hammering away.

I agree that Jordan needs to be film very often and only as a top for the time being. He's such a good top I'd hate to see him chased away or disillusioned by being pressured into bottoming. Tyler? It's kinda been nice him getting a vacation from overuse so we'll enjoy him again when he's back...

I can only narrow down who I'd want to top Jordan when the time comes. Austin, Diesal, and Logan are my top three choices but I'm open to the possibility the perfect guy just hasn't walked in their offices yet...

Masculine Twink Perfection...def more Jordan...I want to see him as a jungle boy in a loin cloth, playing in nature only to be ravaged by a great white hunter...me, (I should have said, great white chicken hawk.)

Sorry Baal, have to disagree about keeping him as top. An ass like his must be conquered. I use ass instead of butt..a lot of our boys have butts...JORDAN HAS AN ASS...watching his thick meat swinging between his thighs as he grunts out obscenities as only he can while getting nailed doggie style. Spoonfukt as he sucks tongue over his shoulder...heels hooked on broad shoulders, his face concentrated to give pleasure and thanks for being taught manly submission...

BUT BY WHOM!?! I should open a thread on who the Broke Straight Boys members think should be granted the prize of JORDAN ASS.

Mercy, mercy, mercy, I am all over heated now...thanks a lot Baaaaaal!...heh, heh, heh...

With Jordan's curly hair and all this talk of loincloths... I am thinking back to steamy memories of a super hot and young Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon. I'm imagining a Broke Straight Boys feature film on the lush beaches of Palma de Majorca.

Jordan is living a carefree but somewhat lonely life on the deserted beaches after a shipwreck maroons him there. He has learned to masturbate all by himself but something is missing in his life. Somewhere on his body. Something he can't quite put his finger on. :bored: :glare:

Then tragedy strikes!! Bloodthirsty straight cannibals from another island come over to kidnap him. The horror! Dahn, dahn Dahhhnnnn! They want a virgin sacrifice to appease their angry gods. Can the dashing young lad be saved? Who is that wise man with the shaved head standing at the top of the hill? With one hand on his binoculars and the other hand...err, somewhere else. Can he save our fair young prince from the fatal flaw of his virginity? The chances are Slim!

Can our hero reach the young prince in time? Can he finally fill that space in Jordan's life that he had always wanted filled? Even without realizing it? Will Jordan become Slim's Boy Friday... Saturday... and twice on Sunday? Stay tuned! And keep renewing your membership to find out!!!

Last edited:
With Jordan's curly hair and all this talk of loincloths... I am thinking back to steamy memories of a super hot and young Christopher Atkins in Blue Lagoon. I'm imagining a Broke Straight Boys feature film on the lush beaches of Palma de Majorca.

Jordan is living a carefree but somewhat lonely life on the deserted beaches after a shipwreck maroons him there. He has learned to masturbate all by himself but something is missing in his life. Somewhere on his body. Something he can't quite put his finger on. :bored: :glare:

Then tragedy strikes!! Bloodthirsty straight cannibals from another island come over to kidnap him. The horror! Dahn, dahn Dahhhnnnn! They want a virgin sacrifice to appease their angry gods. Can the dashing young lad be saved? Who is that wise man with the shaved head standing at the top of the hill? With one hand on his binoculars and the other hand...err, somewhere else. Can he save our fair young prince from the fatal flaw of his virginity? The chances are Slim!

Can our hero reach the young prince in time? Can he finally fill that space in Jordan's life that he had always wanted filled? Even without realizing it? Will Jordan become Slim's Boy Friday... Saturday... and twice on Sunday? Stay tuned! And keep renewing your membership to find out!!!

You've got me riveted to this. Right before bed, I hope our hero, who from the describtion seems like a God, can save young Jordan. Please tell me more, I don't want to go to bed. Now it's 15 mins. to Mon. morning (Logan!), and you've got me all pumped up- literally.
Thanks Tampa

You've got me riveted to this. Right before bed, I hope our hero, who from the describtion seems like a God, can save young Jordan. Please tell me more, I don't want to go to bed. Now it's 15 mins. to Mon. morning (Logan!), and you've got me all pumped up- literally.
Thanks Tampa

We may be disappointed on Logan. I thought it would air tonight at midnight also. But I see the date on it says the 19th. Which if true would make it Monday night..NO, TUESDAY night/Wednesday morning at midnight. :001_unsure:

Last edited:
We may be disappointed on Logan. I thought it would air tonight at midnight also. But I see the date on it says the 19th. Which if true would make it Monday night at midnight. :001_unsure:

I spoke with Mark and there will only be two updates this week although he'll do 3 the first week of September. He said he would post something about the situation. So Logan goes down (figuratively and literally) on Wednesday.

We may be disappointed on Logan. I thought it would air tonight at midnight also. But I see the date on it says the 19th. Which if true would make it Monday night..NO, TUESDAY night/Wednesday morning at midnight. :001_unsure:

Tampa, since Logan is delayed, please read some more of the bedtime story for me. The one about the big bald God, rescuing that poor por Jordan. Especially when Jordan says, "Please sir, may I have more?"

I can only narrow down who I'd want to top Jordan when the time comes. Austin, Diesal, and Logan are my top three choices but I'm open to the possibility the perfect guy just hasn't walked in their offices yet...

I agree with all of those choices. I would now add Zakk to that list too.:thumbup:

I think Tyler and Zakk would be hot in a flip flop...:thumbup: