• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More "new" meat

yobdab1

Virgin
Reaction score
Hey guys

While there are a few really hot guys that I like to see do repeats, I'm having an issue paying a monthy fee and not seeing new hot meat!

There has to be a ton of "Broke Straight Boys", if you want to call them that, that are willing to be filmed for the money.

I'm getting bored frankly with the new additions!!! I've watched all of the hot episodes many times, but come on, give us more! And more often!

Just venting! As a paying customer, give us our money's worth, as you do your stars!

Onebadboy

Hey guys

While there are a few really hot guys that I like to see do repeats, I'm having an issue paying a monthy fee and not seeing new hot meat!

There has to be a ton of "Broke Straight Boys", if you want to call them that, that are willing to be filmed for the money.

I'm getting bored frankly with the new additions!!! I've watched all of the hot episodes many times, but come on, give us more! And more often!

Just venting! As a paying customer, give us our money's worth, as you do your stars!

Onebadboy

Hey! I understand your fustration but we have lots of new hot guys coming up in featured episodes...however we do update the site often...the standard in the industry is that sites normally update once a week...in our case, we updated the normal once a week but at times within the month we offer an extra update.

Although its nice to have more updates...unfortunetaly, there is a lot of work behind the scenes that needs to get completed before we can upload it the site. Remember we update several other sites as well...and it takes a lot of manpower and time to work on all that content.

Hey guys

Onebadboy

I agree with you yobdab. David has his point too though. I'm sure it's alot of work trying to augment content for 3 sites. On the other hand I don't think anyone would object to less frequent updates on the other sites if it meant more frequent updates on the Broke Straight Boys site. And preferably with some fresh faces and/or only some of the most popular existing models.

I agree with you yobdab. David has his point too though. I'm sure it's alot of work trying to augment content for 3 sites. On the other hand I don't think anyone would object to less frequent updates on the other sites if it meant more frequent updates on the Broke Straight Boys site. And preferably with some fresh faces and/or only some of the most popular existing models.

That would be great, but College Boy Physicals for example is a more radically fetishist site that some guys who aren't primary subscribers to Broke Straight Boys count on to satisfy that need, abuse of a patient by a doctor. They're Blu clients because of College Boy Physicals with the Brokies as bonus. You can't take time away from the Medical fetishists to give it to the Straightie fetishists, just wouldn't be FAIR :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

That would be great, but College Boy Physicals for example is a more radically fetishist site that some guys who aren't primary subscribers to Broke Straight Boys count on to satisfy that need, abuse of a patient by a doctor. They're Blu clients because of College Boy Physicals with the Brokies as bonus. You can't take time away from the Medical fetishists to give it to the Straightie fetishists, just wouldn't be FAIR :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I do agree. Besides, David and Mark don't have creative control of all of the bonus sites we have access too. :biggrin:

We only have control of Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals and str8 boys jerk off. All the other sites, we have no control because those are considered *lease* feeds that we have to rely on another company to update. If they don't update often then Mark has to contact those companies and complain about lack of updates.

id like a few more boys who really are str8. since there are so many gay guys in the videos, how about some rimming or other fetishes.

id like a few more boys who really are str8. since there are so many gay guys in the videos, how about some rimming or other fetishes.
I agree, Danny. More truly straight boys who come here for cash, and not cock. The Christmas episodes of "Broke Gay Boys" leave me limp.:001_huh:

Mike

I would like to see more kissing. I think that most of the time that guys would do it if they were offerd money for it. David's personality does real well at convincing them to do things they are very uncomfortable with. However he acts so squeamish and apologetic whenever he brings up the subject of kissing. So most of the time the guys refuse. Or they do a couple of quick pecks on each others' lips and act like they have completed some Herculean task. And that's all we get.

My advice would be for David to be more direct about asking them to kiss. Especially if they are only doing an oral scene or less. For as little as $50-$100 I think you could get most (though not all ) of the guys to kiss on and off throughout the scene.

I would like to see more kissing. I think that most of the time that guys would do it if they were offerd money for it. David's personality does real well at convincing them to do things they are very uncomfortable with. However he acts so squeamish and apologetic whenever he brings up the subject of kissing. So most of the time the guys refuse. Or they do a couple of quick pecks on each others' lips and act like they have completed some Herculean task. And that's all we get.

My advice would be for David to be more direct about asking them to kiss. Especially if they are only doing an oral scene or less. For as little as $50-$100 I think you could get most (though not all ) of the guys to kiss on and off throughout the scene.

The subject of kissing. Kissing is very difficult for a straight curious guy that has been with a girl many times and doing this for the first time with a guy. Based on my feedback from the models, kissing is a very intimate feeling and it makes the model feel too intimate with that person. It kind of crosses the line between sex and love. Based on what the models tell me, they like to kiss the person they are in love with and kissing another guy just makes them feel uncomfortable. I know it may sound wierd...but they seem to not have a problem fucking and sucking but kissing is a no, no. Again, based on the models view point...sucking and fucking is just to get there "rocks off" and its just sex for them to get off...that part of sex they have no emotion...its just getting off and collecting $$$$, but kissing is just to intimate for them and they are not into that and they don't feel affection for the other guy.

This is how many of the models explain it to me....for Dustin to kiss the few times he did...I really convince him. I know Dustin was popular and everyone loved him...but lets face it...all he did was want to get his dick sucked and fuck the other guy, collect his $$$ and party. He didn't want to do anything else...he didn't want to get fucked...he didn't even want to suck the other guys dick...and as the months of filming him continued he got more demanding in not doing what I told him to do...it was like pulling teeth. So I basically told him that if all he wants to do is get his dick sucked and fuck the other guy...then I need him to at least kiss or do something special. After trying many times..he kissed. This is the main reason we don't have him as a model because how many scenes and how much money can I pay Dustin to just fuck...it gets boring after a while and we rather hire a model that is willing to do more. Since Dustin wasn't willing to do more...will not film him because we want our members to see hotter footage. This reply also ties into the thread of boring and seeing the same things...again, be patient (no pun intended)...we have lots of new hot guys and action coming up in future episode and we are doing our best to upload as fast as possible.

-David

The subject of kissing. Kissing is very difficult for a straight curious guy that has been with a girl many times and doing this for the first time with a guy. Based on my feedback from the models, kissing is a very intimate feeling and it makes the model feel too intimate with that person. It kind of crosses the line between sex and love. Based on what the models tell me, they like to kiss the person they are in love with and kissing another guy just makes them feel uncomfortable. I know it may sound wierd...but they seem to not have a problem fucking and sucking but kissing is a no, no. Again, based on the models view point...sucking and fucking is just to get there "rocks off" and its just sex for them to get off...that part of sex they have no emotion...its just getting off and collecting $$$$, but kissing is just to intimate for them and they are not into that and they don't feel affection for the other guy.

This is how many of the models explain it to me....for Dustin to kiss the few times he did...I really convince him. I know Dustin was popular and everyone loved him...but lets face it...all he did was want to get his dick sucked and fuck the other guy, collect his $$$ and party. He didn't want to do anything else...he didn't want to get fucked...he didn't even want to suck the other guys dick...and as the months of filming him continued he got more demanding in not doing what I told him to do...it was like pulling teeth. So I basically told him that if all he wants to do is get his dick sucked and fuck the other guy...then I need him to at least kiss or do something special. After trying many times..he kissed. This is the main reason we don't have him as a model because how many scenes and how much money can I pay Dustin to just fuck...it gets boring after a while and we rather hire a model that is willing to do more. Since Dustin wasn't willing to do more...will not film him because we want our members to see hotter footage. This reply also ties into the thread of boring and seeing the same things...again, be patient (no pun intended)...we have lots of new hot guys and action coming up in future episode and we are doing our best to upload as fast as possible.

-David

David, the whole forced-kissing argument has been going on in the forum for a while. I really appreciate your saying to the Straighties that thing about the members wanting to see some kissing, so go ahead and kiss each other. But in the end it's un-hot and a bit dumb looking for exactly the reasons you say in your post: they equate it with intimacy and affection, or at the very least, chemistry, and most of them don't want to go there with a guy.

But some of them might. If you let them know during the first interview, when you fly 'em in and feed 'em on good Florida food, that if what's happening on the sofa bed at any point starts to turn them on, and the other guy's face is right there, and they feel like nuzzling him or even kissing him, that they've got big points in their favor by doing it. I believe that physical intimacy and excitement of the kind that your models get into on the futon, can genuinely lead to a spurt of fellow-feeling and affection, even in a totally straight kid. When it happens you've got a 5 star shoot on your hands. Apart from the eggnog of course.

David, the whole forced-kissing argument has been going on in the forum for a while. I really appreciate your saying to the Straighties that thing about the members wanting to see some kissing, so go ahead and kiss each other. But in the end it's un-hot and a bit dumb looking for exactly the reasons you say in your post: they equate it with intimacy and affection, or at the very least, chemistry, and most of them don't want to go there with a guy.

But some of them might. If you let them know during the first interview, when you fly 'em in and feed 'em on good Florida food, that if what's happening on the sofa bed at any point starts to turn them on, and the other guy's face is right there, and they feel like nuzzling him or even kissing him, that they've got big points in their favor by doing it. I believe that physical intimacy and excitement of the kind that your models get into on the futon, can genuinely lead to a spurt of fellow-feeling and affection, even in a totally straight kid. When it happens you've got a 5 star shoot on your hands. Apart from the eggnog of course.

Hey Slim...thanks for the input...and I will try it and lets see what happens :thumbup1:

-David

I totally understand David. I have been with enough straight men in the Marines and in pvt. life to tell you that the whole kissing thing is just what you said it is. I found if I wanted a great fuck buddy not to push the issue of kissing. I also found that by not pushing the issue, some of the guys were more likely to kiss at a later date or if they had a few drinks. LOL Unfortunately; the ones that kissed never came back for the most part.

It was always like their way of saying, "it has been fun and I won't forget the good times we had but I have decided I prefer women best and I don't want you to feel bad."

At first I used to think I was just a bad kisser. Then I received a package from one of those guys. With a beautiful card inside.

The card read, "I really enjoyed our time together. I found myself needing to make a serious choice. I found myself falling in love with you. You have accepted that being with guys is OK. I want to believe that way too. I know in my heart I cannot live that way. You are very special to me. I cannot live openly the way you do. I have a fiancé that I am going to marry and I love her as much as I do you. I can't help but feel like I only came to you because she was so far away and I really just wanted to satisfy a curiosity. I was more than satisfied. I do feel a certain amount of guilt and shame for being with you instead of her at times. I do not want to hurt you in anyway. I just want to move on to the next chapter in my life with my fiancé. I will always remember the good times we had. If nothing else know that I will always love you in my heart too. I know one day you will meet that someone special too"

He never said this to my face. He just wrote it in this card I am now reading again. Wow, does it ever bring tears to my eyes.

At least he did not leave me hanging wondering what ever happened. I never saw him again. I really hadn't considered if I was in love with him or not until that moment. He was my doubles partner in pool for two years in the service. We had only ever been intimate three times. I knew he had a fiancé. I had let him know I wasn't in a committed relationship and that I was open to a little fun here and there with a friend or two that felt I could trust. I did like him, but I was never sure he could leave the straight world behind either. So, I really never got my hopes up.

Who really knows what is going on in these guys heads... I can tell you that for some reason kissing is a very personal thing. I realize that to see these guys kiss would cement the idea that even though these guys are having sex for money they are getting caught up in the intimacy of the moment. :001_rolleyes:

Hey David,

You make valid points in everything you say on the subject. I do understand that there are many guys (straight or gay) who will not allow themselves to cross that line of kissing with another model. They can justify everything else they might do as just "gay for pay". Kissing is a far more intimate and an emotional act for many of us than the purely physical machinations of sex.

I know that even if you tried your best that you would not get a majority of guys to agree to it for all of the reasons you have already stated. Slim's suggestion is worth a try though. If you plant the suggestion up front you may be surprised that more guys would give in to the heat of passion and try it.

"Kissing" per se also needn't necessarily be full on to be entertaining to us viewers. A for instance is in one your older scenes with Jamie and Aiden. One of my favorite parts is when during the fucking scene Aiden leans into Jamie until they are pressed forehead to forehead. Then Aiden leans in and nuzzles Jamie's neck. Hot and unscripted! Even when JC kisses CJ's shoulder while CJ is giving him a handjob is a turnon. CJ didn't seem to mind. I think he was flattered.

Just food for thought...

David Anderson you da MAY-in

Hey David,

You make valid points in everything you say on the subject. I do understand that there are many guys (straight or gay) who will not allow themselves to cross that line of kissing with another model. They can justify everything else they might do as just "gay for pay". Kissing is a far more intimate and an emotional act for many of us than the purely physical machinations of sex.

I know that even if you tried your best that you would not get a majority of guys to agree to it for all of the reasons you have already stated. Slim's suggestion is worth a try though. If you plant the suggestion up front you may be surprised that more guys would give in to the heat of passion and try it.

"Kissing" per se also needn't necessarily be full on to be entertaining to us viewers. A for instance is in one your older scenes with Jamie and Aiden. One of my favorite parts is when during the fucking scene Aiden leans into Jamie until they are pressed forehead to forehead. Then Aiden leans in and nuzzles Jamie's neck. Hot and unscripted! Even when JC kisses CJ's shoulder while CJ is giving him a handjob is a turnon. CJ didn't seem to mind. I think he was flattered.

Just food for thought...

Now we're getting somewhere. In fact, when you think about it, Straightie male bonding happens millions of times a day, far, far from the Florida futon. Guys slap each other on the butt, back and shoulder, get each other in a headlock, and generally act physical with one another all the time. The idea that they wouldn't do a little of this during a shoot, if the atmosphere weren't too taxing and strange, contradicts nature. And if you're essentially mimicking lovemaking, which is often what's goin' down on the ole salmon slipcover, a nuzzle or a brush of the lips or a cupping of the other guys face with your hand doesn't seem like such a rad departure from a fratty hug on the first day back from vacation. I was really pleased at Dave's response above, and if the Straighties get comfortable with the Broke Straight Boys Theory of Radical Straight Male Bonding, the epi's can only get better and better.

Last edited:
At first I used to think I was just a bad kisser. Then I received a package from one of those guys. With a beautiful card inside.

The card read, "I really enjoyed our time together. I found myself needing to make a serious choice. I found myself falling in love with you. You have accepted that being with guys is OK. I want to believe that way too. I know in my heart I cannot live that way. You are very special to me. I cannot live openly the way you do. I have a fiancé that I am going to marry and I love her as much as I do you. I can't help but feel like I only came to you because she was so far away and I really just wanted to satisfy a curiosity. I was more than satisfied. I do feel a certain amount of guilt and shame for being with you instead of her at times. I do not want to hurt you in anyway. I just want to move on to the next chapter in my life with my fiancé. I will always remember the good times we had. If nothing else know that I will always love you in my heart too. I know one day you will meet that someone special too"

He never said this to my face. He just wrote it in this card I am now reading again. Wow, does it ever bring tears to my eyes.

Thank you Jayman for sharing such a touching and poignant story with us. I have a similar story to share with you guys that has always stuck with me. It's so telling of the human condition. I had a platonic roommate (Paul) in college who had been very promiscuous at the bathhouses in the earlier part of the 80's. He would often tell me of his adventures there and I would get a vicarious thrill from his stories. It was too dangerous for me to ever experiment to the degree he did because of the same reasons that the bathhouses got shut down.

He told me that one night he met this really cute guy at the baths. They went into the room and had fantastic sex. Afterwards they didn't want to just go their own separate ways. The chemistry between them was so good that they decided to prolong the evening and go out for breakfast together. (Around 2-3 A.M. I guess)

By the end of great meal the other guy was really finding himself smitten. It was mutual. He said to Paul: "I could really see myself falling in love with you if we had the time." Paul said: "We'll I'm willing to test the waters. We could take it slow and see where it goes." He looks up at Paul with tears in his eyes and says: "I don't think my wife would understand."

Suck Me, Fuck Me, But Don't Kiss Me I'm Straight??

The subject of kissing. Kissing is very difficult for a straight curious guy that has been with a girl many times and doing this for the first time with a guy. Based on my feedback from the models, kissing is a very intimate feeling and it makes the model feel too intimate with that person. It kind of crosses the line between sex and love. Based on what the models tell me, they like to kiss the person they are in love with and kissing another guy just makes them feel uncomfortable. I know it may sound wierd...but they seem to not have a problem fucking and sucking but kissing is a no, no. Again, based on the models view point...sucking and fucking is just to get there "rocks off" and its just sex for them to get off...that part of sex they have no emotion...its just getting off and collecting $$$$, but kissing is just to intimate for them and they are not into that and they don't feel affection for the other guy....-David

Dave, I just had to chime in if you don't mind. Perhaps I'm in the minority in my thinking, but, from a business standpoint I was wondering: Is the tail wagging the dog, or is the dog wagging the tail here? If you're hiring someone to do a job, and perhaps there are parts of it they don't like, they have the option of hiring on and getting the job done, or going somewhere else to work. Now correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm saying this in a felicific calculus manner, but don't you have a line out the door of willing participants that will throw a liplock on another dude for the price you're willing to pay for a fuck?

The act of comraderie among men (or boys) is fairly innocuous. From a pat on the ass, or shoulder, to a stylized ganglike handshake or forehead nuzzle. A peck on the cheek or lips, a look, breathing heavy, or a very awaited long kiss goodnight.

It kind of crosses the line between sex and love....dande01
Well then what is love? "Love is like a lizard, that wraps its tail around your heart and nibbles at your gizzard"....:001_smile:

Dave, you're and experienced grown man, and if the truth were really known, plenty wise in the ways of the wiley coyote. And....if you believe this adolescent B.S. about the kissing being too intimate for them to do, I've got some flooded farmland here in Washington I'd like to sell you.

Remember, these musings are strictly from a business perspective, and how I would act as a business man. Vacillation and quibbling does not always make for a successful business model.

Suck me, fuck me, but don't kiss me....it's too intimate....Bah Humbug!

Thank you Jayman for sharing such a touching and poignant story with us. I have a similar story to share with you guys that has always stuck with me. It's so telling of the human condition. I had a platonic roommate (Paul) in college who had been very promiscuous at the bathhouses in the earlier part of the 80's. He would often tell me of his adventures there and I would get a vicarious thrill from his stories. It was too dangerous for me to ever experiment to the degree he did because of the same reasons that the bathhouses got shut down.

He told me that one night he met this really cute guy at the baths. They went into the room and had fantastic sex. Afterwards they didn't want to just go their own separate ways. The chemistry between them was so good that they decided to prolong the evening and go out for breakfast together. (Around 2-3 A.M. I guess)

By the end of great meal the other guy was really finding himself smitten. It was mutual. He said to Paul: "I could really see myself falling in love with you if we had the time." Paul said: "We'll I'm willing to test the waters. We could take it slow and see where it goes." He looks up at Paul with tears in his eyes and says: "I don't think my wife would understand."

What can I say. Straight men come with a lot of extra baggage sometimes. LOL :biggrin: Bless your heart, I love you for sharing that touching story with me. At risk of being too Cliché; I have been there, done that, and I got the T-shirt. LOL I think we have all been there too.

Dave, I just had to chime in if you don't mind. Perhaps I'm in the minority in my thinking, but, from a business standpoint I was wondering: Is the tail wagging the dog, or is the dog wagging the tail here? If you're hiring someone to do a job, and perhaps there are parts of it they don't like, they have the option of hiring on and getting the job done, or going somewhere else to work. Now correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm saying this in a felicific calculus manner, but don't you have a line out the door of willing participants that will throw a liplock on another dude for the price you're willing to pay for a fuck?

The act of comraderie among men (or boys) is fairly innocuous. From a pat on the ass, or shoulder, to a stylized ganglike handshake or forehead nuzzle. A peck on the cheek or lips, a look, breathing heavy, or a very awaited long kiss goodnight.

Well then what is love? "Love is like a lizard, that wraps its tail around your heart and nibbles at your gizzard"....:001_smile:

Dave, you're and experienced grown man, and if the truth were really known, plenty wise in the ways of the wiley coyote. And....if you believe this adolescent B.S. about the kissing being too intimate for them to do, I've got some flooded farmland here in Washington I'd like to sell you.

Remember, these musings are strictly from a business perspective, and how I would act as a business man. Vacillation and quibbling does not always make for a successful business model.

Suck me, fuck me, but don't kiss me....it's too intimate....Bah Humbug!

Richard, I love how you always get straight to the point. You must be a very successful business man. I seem to remember arguing this point in the early days of this Forum. LOL I did give up because after I thought about it; I realized that what I really enjoyed most about these guys is their want to experiment and explore. I chose to reserve myself to the idea that one day the kissing would just happen like it did for Eric and Ross.

I do like the idea of there being a set amount of money that could be earned for the shoot based on performance. Let the guys go as far as they want to from there.

I.e. Here is the deal; you have the potential to earn $1,500.00 for this shoot. For that to happen; I need to see you kiss passionately, disrobe each other, both parties need to take an active role in helping your partner get off by jerking, sucking, and fucking each other until you both have an orgasm. You don't need to do all of that. If you don't do it; you don't get the full amount of money. So, you decide how much money you want to make.

It could minimize production costs and let the straight guys decide how serious they are to model. The down side would be that the better looking models would pass and look for a site that is paying more money. There are alot of sites out there so who knows what the competition is like. I do support the ethics of the owners to not push these guys beyond what they want to do.:biggrin:

Although, from the talk David has been letting out from time to time; I really believe we are going to see a lot more action. These Gay guys are going to take a more active role in bringing some of the straight guys arround so I think with some patiencce we may see what mgt. has up their sleeve...

Last edited: