• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
In some of the videos it seems like the guys are there to have sex with some hot girls and I have read posts about Broke Straight Boys models on other sites. I was just kind of curious if any of the models here at brokestraighboys have been in videos with girls and if so where would those videos be located? I was also curious if there is a master index about Broke Straight Boys models who were in other videos on other sites? I also wanted to know which Broke Straight Boys were in other sites that are still in the Blue Media franchise?

What other sites are owned by Blue Media?

so many questions....so little time..

Casper

In some of the videos it seems like the guys are there to have sex with some hot girls and I have read posts about Broke Straight Boys models on other sites. I was just kind of curious if any of the models here at brokestraighboys have been in videos with girls and if so where would those videos be located? I was also curious if there is a master index about Broke Straight Boys models who were in other videos on other sites? I also wanted to know which Broke Straight Boys were in other sites that are still in the Blue Media franchise?

What other sites are owned by Blue Media?

so many questions....so little time..

Casper

Hum we haven't had many with hot girls and I don't even know which ones have but I'm sure some of the members will know. BluMedia owns all the bonus sites like College Boy Physicals HSBoys, Straight Boys Jerk Off etc. If you are looking for Broke Straight Boys on other sites we own there is quite a few of them at http://www.boygusher.com. It isn't a free bonus site but there is a big discount if you are a member here and join that site. More details at http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894. That also includes access to our new site College Dudes but you won't see any Broke Straight Boys models on there.

Thanks,
Mark

Thank You Mark,

I appreciate your answer and, I don't think I can say enough how much I appreciate your site. I am really having fun. One more question....

Can a person invest in Blue Media? ...I mean real investing..not just memberships..haha

Thank You Mark,

I appreciate your answer and, I don't think I can say enough how much I appreciate your site. I am really having fun. One more question....

Can a person invest in Blue Media? ...I mean real investing..not just memberships..haha

I'm glad you are enjoying the site.

Currently we are not a publically traded company or anything like that so there is no way to invest in Blumedia at this time, sorry.

Mark