• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Missing Dan White

Me, three! After Paul Canon's solo, he's in the next scene; same with Kyle Hartley. I'm hoping that it is just a scheduling problem with Dan and not a one-hit wonder. He has sustained a 4.8 on a solo, one of the highest scores of any type of scene, and most likely the highest solo scene score ever. It would be sad if he doesn't come back.

-

I guess I fourth that. I loved his solo so much and have watched it quite a few times and i still love it. And we are not alone seeing as how it's rating is still 4.8 which is incredible for a solo. I hope Broke Straight Boys brings him back soon. Here's hoping.

I will be fifth on that.... loved Dan ... and I think we have waited long enough. Please bring him back soon.

Dan White is a Keeper!!!!!!!

I will be fifth on that.... loved Dan ... and I think we have waited long enough. Please bring him back soon.

What the Heck, Count Me In!

I'm #6 and proud to be included with the present company. Dan White is pure eye candy from every angle. He has a beautiful bubble-butt, just to name a couple of timeless reasons! But furthermore, anyone that can plant his sizeable cumload squarely in the middle of his forehead, like he demonstrated during his solo, is really needed for his firepower, his marksmanship, and his propensity to exceed expectations in the line of fire!

We need someone to make this "str8 boi" an offer he simply cannot refuse! Hope to see his return to Broke Straight Boys real soon!

Sincerely,:smiley-love021:

Stimpy:angeldevil:

Now this is my type of election....absolutely no loser here.....and someone who delivers on their promises.....His solo was hot; he was hot; I think he knew he was hot, at least a little in that really cute self deprecating way.....bottom line, I like him and hope those with the power to entertain us, will bring him back......just thinking of who he could be teamed with is causing the slightest of aneurysms.

Lakidsteven, That's my main criterion right after FACE.

And I liked Dan's wee face, too.
The boy is just beautiful from top to bottom IMHO.

I do wish we could get a comment from management as to whether Dan White will return or not. As you can see, I have not learned patience yet.

The boy is just beautiful from top to bottom IMHO.

I do wish we could get a comment from management as to whether Dan White will return or not. As you can see, I have not learned patience yet.

Growing up, I was always told to never, NEVER pray for patience.........

Dan's a good looking guy, and I too would enjoy see him return to Broke Straight Boys, but we must keep in mind that it is a lot easier to get a true straight guy to jerk off on camera, than to get him to come back to have sex with another guy.

I too would like to see Dan return, but if he does not, I can understand the reasons.

I finally watched his solo last night. I was pretty surprised at the end! ;) I hope he comes back, too!

Growing up, I was always told to never, NEVER pray for patience.........

Thanks, Ms. K. I gladly accept you advice and am throwing what little patience I have managed to develop out the window. What a relief! It's like coming out all over again. :Banane43::banana04::banana02::banana: