• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mikey Fucks Cody Raw-scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the before scene of the interview but I will. I did watch the scene and I liked it. I’m loving the new guys. Cody is super hot and gets a top score from me. Give me more…I want it.

Frankly by looks Cody does not appear to be more straight than gay Mikey. As to the sucking Cody deep throated Mikey, Mikey did not deep throat Cody. Why no rimming? I gave the scene a 5 because of Cody & while his tats were a bit much, I never rate on looks just on action.

I did check out part of the scene last night and I was pleasantly surprised with Cody. Some guys look better with clothes on and some better naked, and Cody falls into the latter category. I watched his “Getting to Know You” and the “Before the Scene” interviews with David, and while he seems like a nice kid, I wasn’t that impressed with his looks, (other than when he showed off his rock hard big dick in the before the scene, lol). But in the actual scene, he looks way hot and I’d love to see him top and make good use his “God given equipment”. But overall I liked Cody and look forward to his future scenes, hopefully with other models whom I am bigger fans of than I am of Mikey. No offense meant to Mikey or to his fans. It is just my personal preference.

Frankly by looks Cody does not appear to be more straight than gay Mikey. As to the sucking Cody deep throated Mikey, Mikey did not deep throat Cody. Why no rimming? I gave the scene a 5 because of Cody & while his tats were a bit much, I never rate on looks just on action.
Mikey says he is straight and has a wife and kid. He and David often discuss that in the before the scenes.

TY Mike but after all this time his skills should be better. in fact from what I recall he had done both before, of course I could be wrong.

I agree with Jay, Cody is hot!!!! I gave him a 5 for the smile, tats, natural bush and that big dick. Can't wait to see him top....

Mikey says he is straight and has a wife and kid. He and David often discuss that in the before the scenes.

Matter of fact, we just found out that he is expecting another baby, another one is on the way....so now Mikey is really have to film to make this extra money with two kids to support, he is going to hustle...LOL.

Cody is a superstar in his first sex scene. I can't wait for more. He should have got a thousand for his bottom ability and the ability to deep throat Mikey's cock.

In regards to scene angles, I’m not just referring to photos but mainly the videos themselves. We need more back view as in the camera filming from the back more.

1672-pic-17.jpg

H3.jpg

3057_10_m.jpg

054.jpg

Last edited:
Matter of fact, we just found out that he is expecting another baby, another one is on the way....so now Mikey is really have to film to make this extra money with two kids to support, he is going to hustle...LOL.

Congrats to Mikey and his wife! Their soon to be two babies need their child support, and Mikey's hot ass provides it for them! Although Mikey received a topping respite in this week's scene!