• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and David Cum to the Rescue!

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Whoooo! I have to agree with our David that this was one of the better fucks seen recently on Broke Straight Boys

I think this had one of the best blow jobs demonstrated and favorably reviewed by MikeR himself. I take him at his word! It seems that his partner, David is a newly found worshiper of MikeR's most impressive tool. MikeR returned the dick sucking with much attention to detail but David, in this episode, really has to take the olympic gold for cocksucking.

Moving on, since David was to be the recipient of MikeR's universally known and admired cock, I think David really got the better end of the deal. Without any indication of using any lube, I rather doubt it that David could walk, much less sit, after the episode for at least a week. Even so, David did seem to have a good, good time and his almost spontaneous cumshot at the end proves once again all is well with the world that ends well.

MikeR was at his best form concerning his fucking abilities, firm but reasonably gentle. Even without the lube, I believe David still has a few miles left on him after MikeR's onslaught before having to bring it in and get it overhauled. Either way, both seemed to really enjoy the trip and David left beaming his smile from ear to ear. I was slightly disappointed by this episode, however, because I fully expected to see David's glasses fully loaded up with MikeR's shower head cum spray.

Finally, with all of the abuse I've received coming from MikeR's relentless defenders, I'll have to say on the record MikeR has worked himself back into my good graces, once again. All is forgiven and forgotten. I can't do better than that! Between tattoos, I sincerely hope that MikeR will once again occasionally grace our pages here before he becomes totally rusty. And, David seems to deserve first consideration for a rematch, so to speak. I too would like to see this.

I almost didn't watch this episode deliberately. In hindsight, I am glad I came to my senses.

Mike amd David

Today's update was awesome might I say it was one of your finest films the scene's where outstanding keep up the great work hope to,m see Mike and David soon:thumbup1::001_:biggrin:

Just a quick comment

Is it just me, or did MikeR seem particularly handsome in this episode?
He appeared to be a little more meatier and mature than in previous scenes.
I liked it!!
-J

Is it just me, or did MikeR seem particularly handsome in this episode?
He appeared to be a little more meatier and mature than in previous scenes.
I liked it!!
-J
You know that I'm prejudiced toward Mike, but I did notice that he looked very relaxed and very handsome in this hot scene. :thumbup:

Finally, with all of the abuse I've received coming from MikeR's relentless defenders, I'll have to say on the record MikeR has worked himself back into my good graces, once again. All is forgiven and forgotten. I can't do better than that!
It was never my intention to "abuse" you cumrag. I was just defending someone who I consider to be one of the hottest guy's to ever appear on the site. You have the same right to express your feelings on the model's as I do. But I have to admit that I'm very pleased that you enjoyed watching my "young hero" on today's update. :thumbup:

No worries about folks getting or staying hard!! I agree, Mike looked totally relaxed and fit. Even David's "smile" didn't bother me as much (although you can't tell if he's in pain or in heaven). From the slight shine on David's thigh, I would say there was lub involved. Hard cocks and great cum shots rule the day.

Going full-circle

It was never my intention to "abuse" you cumrag. I was just defending someone who I consider to be one of the hottest guy's to ever appear on the site. You have the same right to express your feelings on the model's as I do. But I have to admit that I'm very pleased that you enjoyed watching my "young hero" on today's update. :thumbup:

Dear mikeyank,

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes I simply need someone's attention, whether for the good or the bad. Please don't take my claim of being abused too personally, Mikeyank. I only joned in March 2010 and rumors of his leaving were already in the air. I never knew about MikeR' posts until two months ago. At times Mikeyank, a little abuse is better than no use, wouldn't you agree? No real harm was done.

Actually, in this episode I saw much to my liking. A "kinder and gentler, more vulnerable MikeR minus all signs remotely suggesting any arrogance". Dick size or explosive showerhead cumshot not withstanding, I am a big sucker for someone showing their innermost vulnerabilities! It is much more humanizing and downright sexy. It prompts something in me to the realization that I kinda would like to give MikeR a big warm hug and a delicately placed light kiss on the side of his neck just below his ear. For me in all honesty and candor that is the very special spot I most treasure! That is a reserved spot for when I really, really love someone. Welcome back into my heart, MikeR! You are such a sweetie to me!

Great update. It was one of the HOTTEST updates we have had in a while and both MikeR and David were outstanding. From the Hot blow jobs to the details shown of MikeR slowly sliding into David's Ass..... Way HOT!!! Loved seeing David cum while MikeR was fucking him, I always find that to be very HOT when it happens!!! MikeR does look Hotter than usual, although I always like him, he looked and appeared even Hotter in todays update. I will sure miss him when his footage runs out. I hope David will consider sending him an airline ticket from time to time to get him back. He really is a gem of a guy!!!

Another home run for you David, keep up the good work and great pairing of models.

Thanks,
JV

I will sure miss him when his footage runs out. I hope David will consider sending him an airline ticket from time to time to get him back. He really is a gem of a guy!!!
How about it David???? Pretty please ask MikeR back. He is such a sweet and sexy kid. He doesn't have to bottom to please me.

It was absolutely a great scene. I like both guys and just that they were in the same scene made it good. It had lots of good stuff in it and you could see they enjoyed themselves. The amount of cum they shot proved it. You cant fake that. It definitely was worth more than a 4 but not quite a perfect 5. Mike fucked great but didn't really do it with "love." I'm not sure how he could have showed it, but when it is done you'll know. Nothing out of the ordinary here but just done right with guys I like to watch. I would't comment this way I would just say I thought it was a very good scene but you guys said it was out of the ordinary. When we have sex do we do better? I have now and then. Its the kind you always remember.

Last edited:
Mike R has a sexy ass mouth! Those lips wrapped around a cock are to die for! And I love David... he has talent! Home run, in my opinion!

I join the requests for Mike's return.Get him by helicopter and make him doing it in the studio to thank you David.The helicopter or bottoming I dont really care as long as we see him back after your box is running out of this pretty face.