• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Austin

Denny Bear

Reaction score
I know that some people are going to hate this video because It has Austin in it, they don't kiss, it is out of sequence, it is old, and they don't fuck. I am however here to tell you there insane as this is a very hot shoot with two gorgeous and very fun guys. The beginning banter with David and Tyler is very fun and interesting and we even find out a secret about Mike. The two boys talk dirty to each other during the foreplay and Austin really knows how to work the camera and make it count. Austin then gives a better then normal cum shot with the aid of Mike's right hand. Which is soon followed by Austin returning the favor and bringing Mike to an also better then his normal gusher, complete with a large serving of dick torture which had me rolling on the floor. I loved it and gave it a 5 without a second thought. I did notice a bug but it may have been my computer. The last couple of minutes of the 512 download crashed out and I had to load the single scene to see the climax. :thumbup:

I know that some people are going to hate this video because It has Austin in it, they don't kiss, it is out of sequence, it is old, and they don't fuck. I am however here to tell you there insane as this is a very hot shoot with two gorgeous and very fun guys. The beginning banter with David and Tyler is very fun and interesting and we even find out a secret about Mike. The two boys talk dirty to each other during the foreplay and Austin really knows how to work the camera and make it count. Austin then gives a better then normal cum shot with the aid of Mike's right hand. Which is soon followed by Austin returning the favor and bringing Mike to an also better then his normal gusher, complete with a large serving of dick torture which had me rolling on the floor. I loved it and gave it a 5 without a second thought. I did notice a bug but it may have been my computer. The last couple of minutes of the 512 download crashed out and I had to load the single scene to see the climax. :thumbup:

mine did that too, but damn the video was great!

I just downloaded the 256 k version and it was fine.

It was a fantastic shoot. For all you haters just forget about the fact it is Austin and try to enjoy it for what it is, a great oral shoot. The boys had really nice banter back and forth and the cum shot was epic! 5 out of 5 from me. I think they held onto it for one of the last updates because it was really good. A nice treat!

A Five Star Performance!!!

I loved watching Mike & Austin in this latest episode. I am still not a fan of Austin, while he is good looking and has a nice personality and a big ol' dick, he is a bit overexposed, and he does not personify the "Broke Straight Boys" to me. But Mike is a total joy, and he was even a bit more innocent in this "older episode", and it is charming to watch him.

And I loved the banter between Dave and the three boys, (including the off screen presence of Mr. Evans). I even learned a new term which the three young guys all knew. I found out what the guys call a "tramp stamp". I really enjoy young guys laughing and hanging and talking the way they do off camera, too. And whenever David reaches in to a guy's jockey shorts, as he did with young Mike, you know that Dave is hot for the kid. Perhaps Mike reminds David of some of the kid's who he used to see in their tighty whitey's while growing up in upstate New York.:biggrin: I would have reached into Mike's underwear too, if given the opportunity.

I love the look of joy on Mike's face while he is receiving head, and he is truly amazing when his oversized dick shoots like Mount Vesuvius. Mike's cum shots are truly one of the "Wonders of the World".

All four performers on this video were excellent, Mike, Austin, Tyler and David. Bravo!!

For all you haters just forget about the fact it is Austin and try to enjoy it for what it is, a great oral shoot.
I loved this video, while I'm still not a fan of Austin's, but don't you think calling those of us who are not fan's of Austin's "haters" is a bit extreme? I call it individual preference and not hate. We all have our own individual taste and preferences in life, and especially in sex, and the forum is for expressing our opinions, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with member's expressing their opinions, even if they are not 100% positive regarding an individual model and his performance.

Thanks for the heads up Denny, I originally was left wanting and disappointed because the video cut short of Mike's sprinkler shot. Damn, that boy can cum! Makes you wonder how he hid it from his mom, cum stains all over the sheets and walls of his bedroom. hehehe! Anyway, Austin was great as well, but then again, he seldom fails to satisfy as far as I'm concerned.
I do agree the opening interview and banter were a perfect set up to the video.
Looking at the overall score so far, we may be in the minority on this one-J

I really liked the scene. Austin is always great and I'm sorry he is not filming any more. I hope he does come back soon. Mike was hot as always, and wow what a cum shot.

I loved this video, while I'm still not a fan of Austin's, but don't you think calling those of us who are not fan's of Austin's "haters" is a bit extreme? I call it individual preference and not hate. We all have our own individual taste and preferences in life, and especially in sex, and the forum is for expressing our opinions, so I see absolutely nothing wrong with member's expressing their opinions, even if they are not 100% positive regarding an individual model and his performance.

I agree that it is extreme to call us haters. I liked the video bc Mike is hot! Tyler and David were great in the shoot. So overall a good video.

I really liked the scene. Austin is always great and I'm sorry he is not filming any more. I hope he does come back soon. Mike was hot as always, and wow what a cum shot.

Austin is not filming anymore?

Great video shoot. Mike really gave it his all for a straight guy. Also, it was nice that mike admitted to messing around with a guy or two off set. It brought an air of humanity and sense of honesty to the shoot over all. I don't think all of the models mess around off set with guys but I find it hard to believe based on the law of averages that having done a few shoots here on Broke Straight Boys wouldn't encourage some of the guys to be a little more experimental in their personal and private lives. So, that was actually nice to hear coming from Mike. I really think this shoot proves there is merit in bringing back the older guys who have really come through the trenches and learned to give a great BJ. At least three times now I have seen models get so turned on by the more experienced guys that they really try to step up to the plate and give a great BJ in return. Very well done.

David and Tyler I liked your commentary too that made the scene much more real for me too...:thumbup:

What a waste of top performing studs! In my former profession they will categorized as seasoned troops to be used for those difficult jobs like sucking and fucking - maybe a little kissing. But bantering and handjobs are for those raw recruits who come right out of basics or those right off the streets. Mike and Austin have earned their medals and they should be used for what they good at - fucking. Use them to break-in those raw recruits by giving them a ride of their lives. Using them for handjobs no matter how fantastic the curm shots is still fraud, waste and abuse of your resources.

What a waste of top performing studs! In my former profession they will categorized as seasoned troops to be used for those difficult jobs like sucking and fucking - maybe a little kissing. But bantering and handjobs are for those raw recruits who come right out of basics or those right off the streets. Mike and Austin have earned their medals and they should be used for what they good at - fucking. Use them to break-in those raw recruits by giving them a ride of their lives. Using them for handjobs no matter how fantastic the curm shots is still fraud, waste and abuse of your resources.

i think you missed the context of this shoot buddy, ITS OLD! hence mike is still a newbie. did you listen to any of the conversation before the oral at all?

just want to say I loved it. It was up beat and fun. Watching these two very hot models simply have fun and wise crack back and forth (including David and Tyler) was truly enjoyable to watch and listen to. Will someone clarify the Larry240's comment about Austin not filming anymore! If true, that is really sad to hear. He has been such a big part of Broke Straight Boys for so long, it's like having a close friend move away.

...you all take everything too seriously...I dont think calling people haters is too extreme, because some of you are. No one is going to bait me to fight, so dont even try. If you arent hating, then it wasnt directed to you...got it!

...you all take everything too seriously...I dont think calling people haters is too extreme, because some of you are. No one is going to bait me to fight, so dont even try. If you arent hating, then it wasnt directed to you...got it!

So why say anything back at all, unless it's you that is fishing.
That comment was posted eons ago and it was a statement that did'nt require a retort, just like this one.

- J

Well fishing is a hobby of mine! Catch and release though! I am a vegetarian after all....

Well fishing is a hobby of mine! Catch and release though! I am a vegetarian after all....

Not too many places in Tucson to go fishing though, maybe Lakeside or Kennedy. I catch and eat! Especially the Big Mouths!! - J