• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Anthony

dionysus22

Reaction score
Would be so hot to watch Mike top Anthony bareback as their next progression. Also, make them take their socks off...LOL

Would be so hot to watch Mike top Anthony bareback as their next progression. Also, make them take their socks off...LOL

Bless your heart. Cousins or not I would still worry about diseases... However; I must say that your idea would be hot. I just don't think the risk is worth taking the chance. :001_unsure:

I'm not sure what the Broke Straight Boys site owners stance is on bareback. There have been at least one duo and that was Erik and Ross. Erik said he didn't do condoms which later proved to be totally untrue because he did condoms on College Boy Physicals. Morally, one has to think of the models health and considering the number of "untruths" that we hear on the site, I would take any models "assurances that they were clean" with a pinch of salt. I am also a regular member to a UK gay site which has a strict no bareback policy.

The thing is though, is that bareback does sell and whilst the demand is out there then studios will pay big bucks for the models to be put at risk. So I guess it's the public that are to blame for paying to watch it.