• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Anthony

It is legal in several states for cousins to marry. I know a man and woman that married, and they are first cousins. No big.

Glenn, I recommend you do not check out the Peters Twins.... hehe

I think Mike is adorable. I love the cousins together.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of family sex showing up on other sites. One site even had a father and son jacking off side by side which was beyond disgusting. I can't imagine having sex with or around any relative. But to each his own. I'm just expressing an opinion, not judging others for liking it.

Last edited:
I just hope they spend the money they made on something they really need.... like FOOD !!! So skinny I thought I was watching a film on Idol Gives Back.

WOW!!! What a great scene and happy to see them both back. Had everything I could ask for. Undressing each other, touching, kissing ( and lots of it several times with passion) rimming and great fucking, great cum shot, and a facial. It also had great banter back and forth with each other and David. It was a totally HOT scene and more than happy to see them back again - anytime!!! Not a big fan of the cousin angle, but try not to think of it. I know I have heard pleanty of a story about cousin's experiment with each other. I personally don't have a cousin that I was ever attracted to, but had a 2nd cousin that was way HOT and did think about him in a sexual way, but although we were related I thought of him less like family, I didn't know him like my brother or father, so to me he was just a guy, and not exactly a 2nd cousin.... just the way I tend to look at it....

Great job and chemistry, Mike and Anthony. Thanks David for bringing them back.
This scene had everything that I look for in a scene. I little bit of everything, specially the kissing, that always takes me over the edge. It was nice seeing them again.

Gary

I think David also liked this shoot, when you consider the way he was trying to get the filming wrapped up & get out of the studio :tongue_smilie:. Or am I just reading too much in to it :wink:

Great job and chemistry, Mike and Anthony. Thanks David for bringing them back.
This scene had everything that I look for in a scene. I little bit of everything, specially the kissing, that always takes me over the edge. It was nice seeing them again.

Gary

Agree Gary, another 5 from me - these guys always put on a good show, that's why their films are rated so highly.

mike and anthony are one of the hottest acts i've seen o Broke Straight Boys, besides the other
mike and anthony. hope you can keep finding models as hot and passionate as
these 2

I'm just going to have to disagree with everyone here. This is downright creepy. Cousins fucking? It's just inherently disgusting to me. And they look more like brothers which is even more freaky. Plus Anthony looks like he's been living in a cardboard box in a freeway underpass.

David asked at the beginning if everything was OK with him and it looked like he was marshaling a response: some explanation as to why it was or wasn't OK with him. Which David curtailed with, "Stayin' out of trouble?". To which he said yeah. Maybe he's had some issues, as they say.

Great post, but I gotta tellya that probably 32% of adolescent sex worldwide wouldn't take place at all if it weren't for siblings and cousins experimenting with each other. I once asked an ex-student of mine if he ever jacked off with friends growing up and he answered immediately, as if I were daft, "Hell no. Man, I had my twin brother for that."

Great post, but I gotta tellya that probably 32% of adolescent sex worldwide wouldn't take place at all if it weren't for siblings and cousins experimenting with each other. I once asked an ex-student of mine if he ever jacked off with friends growing up and he answered immediately, as if I were daft, "Hell no. Man, I had my twin brother for that."
You are probably right on that Slim. One of my hottest experiences ever was when I was in my early 30's and I sucked off a 19 year old guy who worked with me, and he then jerked me off. He told me that when he was younger he used to jerk off his older brother. By the way, both guys are very straight and married with families of their own now.

You are probably right on that Slim. One of my hottest experiences ever was when I was in my early 30's and I sucked off a 19 year old guy who worked with me, and he then jerked me off. He told me that when he was younger he used to jerk off his older brother. By the way, both guys are very straight and married with families of their own now.

I don't understand how you would suck off a straight guy then he jerked you off and he's married with a family....he must be really gay! or at least the whole thing was staged??

I don't understand how you would suck off a straight guy then he jerked you off and he's married with a family....he must be really gay! or at least the whole thing was staged??
Very funny Dave. It took me a second, but you do have a very dry sense of humor. :lol:

David asked at the beginning if everything was OK with him and it looked like he was marshaling a response: some explanation as to why it was or wasn't OK with him. Which David curtailed with, "Stayin' out of trouble?". To which he said yeah. Maybe he's had some issues, as they say.

I must say I am not one that normally gets into the cousin thing, or family, either. It is just strange to me. But I did watch this one after hearing how awesome it was and I must agree. Great scene. I know the family thing happens a lot, but that doesnt make it right. I am a social worker so I know it happens to often. Specially older on younger. So, it can become a sticky subject. (though these two look pretty close to the same age.

I must say I am not one that normally gets into the cousin thing, or family, either. It is just strange to me. But I did watch this one after hearing how awesome it was and I must agree. Great scene. I know the family thing happens a lot, but that doesnt make it right. I am a social worker so I know it happens to often. Specially older on younger. So, it can become a sticky subject. (though these two look pretty close to the same age.

Man, I totally agree. We're not talking child abuse here, we're talking two kids comparing peepees.

Kids experimenting is one thing, but adult cousins having full-on sex on camera for rent money takes the creepy factor to a much higher level. I can't imagine where you got the 32% statistic, but I am quite sure the number of adult relatives who do what these two did is drastically lower.

Heh thanks for the comments guys glad yall are enjoying the video :D

Hi Mike! Really enjoyed your video. Both you guys are so adorable. Tell your cousin how hot I think he is. Maybe it's my affection for Keanu Reeves, but his face and smile just make me melt. Now both of you go have a ham sandwich!