• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Anthony

tyler25il

Reaction score
Finally! Now thats good sex...passionate, fun, intense, good times. Great to see the kissing cousins back together..Anthony has gotten hotter and damn I think Mike's cock has grown!:001_tt2:

Finally! Now thats good sex...passionate, fun, intense, good times. Great to see the kissing cousins back together..Anthony has gotten hotter and damn I think Mike's cock has grown!:001_tt2:

Mike can make his cock grow in my mouth any time he wants ..... who said that?

Tyler...I couldnt agree with you more ....passion, intense and they always have fun at it with the wise lil cracks at one another.

Great shoot. These two seemed much more relaxed than the first shoot with each other. I know that Anthony has a wife now so that is a little awkward. But hey, they seem to really work well to gether. Maybe Mike and his cousin should consider dating more formally. I don't see how the whole blood test thing would be an issue since they cannot mate as of yet. :lol::001_tt2:

Anyway, I really am not into incest but who am I to pass judgement. If two people love eachother. Besides I think the money is doing more to motivate there response than anything. :scared:

Hot scene. Loved the kissing....real feelings going on here...they obviously have something going on here (that goes waaay back). Loved to see Mile putting on the rubber and getting creased up and then Anthony sliding slowly slowly back on to Mike's cock ( I wish we had seen Jake get ready and go in like that). Hot rimming action - rarely seen of course. Kissing while fucking - when have we ever seen that?) And I loved Mike's cock still dripping while he helped Anthony get off. Great cum shots from both (Neat that Anthony puled Mike's head to him so he could shoot in his face. What more could we want!!

Girl...you are damned obsessed with Diesal and Jimmie....:)

AND BTW loved the update....rimming, kissing and a facial....that is what I'm talking about!

Ms.Kianna isn't the only one who is obsessed with Diesal and Jimmy!
*Siri raises her hand* Me, too! :thumbup1:
She is totally right. Kissing while fucking... Diesal and Jimmy
Rimming... Austin and Jimmy

Mike and Jake are back. Great!!!:thumbup:
I love the videos with other guys, too. But together they are unbelieveable.
Can't wait to find out what they will show us.

Lookswise they have everything going for them, skinny, muscled twinks like them are totally to die for. Then the fact that they are cousins and go way back and have all that experimentation baggage to build on. Add to that the fact that they've had some trouble with their family but are on the fouton kissing and loving each other nonetheless, so there's the rebel aspect. They're both sexy as fuck, but jokey and upbeat. And they have great orgasms: you can see how strong they are by watching their faces the second time you run the video, and the third...

It's got an amazing rating at the moment: it's rated 4.9 guys and girls, and it's a very "gay" video. Mikey is gay gay, and Anthony, despite his wife and kid, is, well, he's, let's just say he was loving being fucked by, and kissing, his skinny cuteassed hottie fag cousin. I love this site and its variegated membership. We've voted the highest grade ever to a video with two guys who probably score a combined rate of 5.5 on Kinsey's scale. Terrific. We love straighties, but love hot guy sex and all those things that the straighties won't do, even better. As long as it happens on Broke Straight Boys

Hey, It was hot. I just only remembered one other video with kissing while fucking. Maybe one of the Eric and Ross videos?
Slim I know you are a big Mike fan, but I think Anthony is hotter. I'm wondering if they will realize there is a third in their next video?

Hey, It was hot. I just only remembered one other video with kissing while fucking. Maybe one of the Eric and Ross videos?
Slim I know you are a big Mike fan, but I think Anthony is hotter. I'm wondering if they will realize there is a third in their next video?

Yeah, they only have eyes for each other. Familiarity in this case has bred affection lol.

OK, conventionally hotter? Yes, maybe. I would certainly rather fuck Anthony than Mike (who is pretty much a hot scrawny top and not into bottoming), but I'd rather do almost anything else, including bungee jumping or wall scaling at the mall, with Mike. His humor and enthusiasm just radiate off his skin lol...

What about Tyler and Dustin, brought out of the vaults recently? Good kissing there. Terrific kissing. But there is something really intense about seeing the cousins kissing. You know from the start that they love each other as family members can often do, and then you add the sexual content and you have a mix that is very very hot.

Have waited with great anticipation for this one. I've adored these guys since Anthony's first appearance and then having him teamed with Mike. This is the best video in a LONG time. It just has everything. No wonder they topped the favorites list for so long. Mike and Jay (as Mike calls him) are simply awesome. This should be required viewing for other Broke Straight Boys models before they go in front of the camera. Their personalities, their bodies, cocks, and the way they immerse themselves in each other is absolutely wonderful to watch. Welcome back guys!!! Hopefully, it will be the beginning of round two of the 'kissing cousins' on Broke Straight Boys A special thanks to David for this very special shoot. The camera work was exceptional too. All in all, it was GREAT!

Last edited:
I am a long time fan of BrokeMichael, ever since I first saw him on College Boy Physicals. Anthony I like a lot too.

This was the BEST video EVER for Broke Straight Boys. The HD format certainly contributed to that estimation, though the participants and the action would have made it so in any event.

My favorite things: 1) the way Anthony can swallow Mike's cock whole, and 2) the rimming action. I'd love to see someone rim Michael and service his cock and balls from behind like that. The only other time I think Michael was rimmed was by Zach, and that was hot!

For a person who really love REAL STRAIGHT GUYS, this was an outstanding exception to the rule. These two are so hot together that i don't give a DAMN if they were as gay as AC 360. THis was a five on five videos and worth my monthly membership.

Yeah, they only have eyes for each other. Familiarity in this case has bred affection lol.

OK, conventionally hotter? Yes, maybe. I would certainly rather fuck Anthony than Mike (who is pretty much a hot scrawny top and not into bottoming), but I'd rather do almost anything else, including bungee jumping or wall scaling at the mall, with Mike. His humor and enthusiasm just radiate off his skin lol...

What about Tyler and Dustin, brought out of the vaults recently? Good kissing there. Terrific kissing. But there is something really intense about seeing the cousins kissing. You know from the start that they love each other as family members can often do, and then you add the sexual content and you have a mix that is very very hot.
I agree with you on the Dustin and Tyler scene EXCEPT I have no attraction to Dustin. If Tyler would do the same stuff with someone hot you might be able to pull me over to your Tyler camp. But, he would also have to workout some. I like more definition.

The cousins are a hoot together, and very sexy. I loved Anthony's shout out to Silence of the Lambs. "It rubs the lotion on it's skin." LOL!

Anthony, answer your phone! It's Mikey! :001_smile:

IOk i am goona through my two cents in here... I very rarely agree with everyone on here, but this was one damn fine shoot! Best update in a long long time!! I try not to think of them as cousins, cos well that aint my bag, but more as childhood friends who dfucked around and came to Broke Straight Boys to fully get it on!
Excellent Shoot guys... get a 5/5 from me faw shaw!
Would like to see more fo these guys, like watching the two cousins get fucked by 2 others like, Anthony being fucked by Diesal and Mike being fucked by Chasen then swapping from time to time! HAWTNESS!!

Thanks Again Guys!
Peace & Love
Johnny

I'm just going to have to disagree with everyone here. This is downright creepy. Cousins fucking? It's just inherently disgusting to me. And they look more like brothers which is even more freaky. Plus Anthony looks like he's been living in a cardboard box in a freeway underpass.

I'm just going to have to disagree with everyone here. This is downright creepy. Cousins fucking? It's just inherently disgusting to me. And they look more like brothers which is even more freaky. Plus Anthony looks like he's been living in a cardboard box in a freeway underpass.

Dude I hear ya... I find the cousins thing waaay creepy but i am not sure if they really are cousins and its all staged like alot of things on Broke Straight Boys... If you think of it like that, or that they are mates, then it is a fricking HAWT scene!!