• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mick you got to love this kid!

jtdestin

Reaction score
I got to say When Broke Straight Boys picked Mick they picked a future Broke Straight Boys super star!
Every scene he is in is a winner. He makes every model he is teamed with better and does it with an unimposing charm. He has made my top 10 and is quickly on his way to the top 5 or number 1
:thumbup:

There are 5 bsb2 scenes in the favoites currently. Of those, 4 of them has Mick performing in them. Sounds like Mick is already a bsb2 super star.

There are 5 bsb2 scenes in the favoites currently. Of those, 4 of them has Mick performing in them. Sounds like Mick is already a bsb2 super star.

Legend might be a better word over super star
longevity is all he needs
needless to say he is becoming one of my favs:thumbup:

Well, I obviously agree! (Viva Micktopia!) Just when you think he can't get any better... surprise! He's the total package. I have to wonder who is lucky enough to wake up each morning and look over and see that beautiful, adorable hunk of man lying next to them?! I'd never get out of bed! :drool:
Happy Sunday kidz!
B-

I agree with everyone. And what amazes me is that Mick is still a huge sensation, in spite of the fact he's not even an industry newcomer! But I'm definitely on the Mick bandwagon too. He's my #1 favorite guy here at Broke Straight Boys, for sure.

Long live Mick at Night!

Abe