• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mick and Jamie

sass1420

Reaction score
Do you think we will see either Jamie or mick (together or separate) again? Both are nice looking guys and have not been on in a while. By the way, I have noticed in a couple of recent scenes some of the guys kissing (and apparently liking it). That is extremely hot. Two guys that are into tongue wrestling with each other really does something to me nothing else does... Also, seems maybe you should break some of these guys in when they bottom for the first time with a smaller cock, not these thick ones! Let them relax, possible get into it, not be in pain

Sass1320,

Welcome to the forum. This is the first time I see a post by you.

I totally agree with you about the first time bottoming, and, I haVSe mentioned before on the forum. But, alas, the suggestion always falls on deaf ears. I Always felt that they could get more straight guys to enjoy bottoming, if they weren't ravaged on their maiden voyage. I gave up. At least it's not my ass! LOL

Do you think we will see either Jamie or mick (together or separate) again? Both are nice looking guys and have not been on in a while. By the way, I have noticed in a couple of recent scenes some of the guys kissing (and apparently liking it). That is extremely hot. Two guys that are into tongue wrestling with each other really does something to me nothing else does... Also, seems maybe you should break some of these guys in when they bottom for the first time with a smaller cock, not these thick ones! Let them relax, possible get into it, not be in pain

Welcome to you, we are glad you are here and "conversating" with us! I don't know if these guys will be back...damnit, we'll just have to keep watching! I do agree with you about kissing, I love to see them kiss as they fuck (I like a man who can multitask). As far as dick size/thickness, I think most of the guys on the site are pretty sizeable/"thicknessable", but I prefer to see a partner who responds to the bottom's reactions. Colin is a great guy to "go first," he really seems to want to please his partner rather than ravage.
Anyway, if you get a chance, try adding to the "10 facts" thread about yourself. See you "at the movies..."

Welcome, there is something I learned on this site and that is, you never know what's going to come up or show up. Stay hungry, my friend, and stay tune.