• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

It is unseemly for a model to ask for a Christmas gift from a member. It really reduces the Broke Straight Boys family to a hustler-john situation.

Actually Stowe, it is not uncommon, and if you ever go to the facebook or twitter pages for the models, many do the same thing with a Christmas wish list of things they want. I'm not saying if it is right or wrong for them to do this, but it appears to be the norm and one of the perks of being a gay for pay model.

But back to the theme of this thread, I wish you and all forumites a very :xmaschristmas:

I agree with Stowe1 but Tyler isn't the first model to request presents or money from the forum. Go back a few months when Damien Kyle asked for money for his trip.. I appreciate what Mike says about it not being uncommon on FB and twitter pages, but this is a members forum not a Salvation Army drop in centre.

You 2 guys just crack me up.................:thumbup1:
I know Rafe. We are the new age Abbot & Costello, and yes Peter I am the fat one. lol :001_rolleyes:

th

Hi everyone, I hope that you all had an amazing holiday period and got to celebrate it with those that you care for. I'm sorry it's late but I send you all my love and best wishes. Dan x