• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I will be off the forum for a few days due to having multiple houseguests staying over through Christmas. While I still can sneak into my own room and get online (lol), I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. To all the members, staff and models, I hope your holidays this week (and next) are magical and full of happiness, laughter and love.

:xmaschristmas: :xmas2grin:

Happy Holidays everyone...my house is filled to the brim with family and friends; I love this time of year! Hope everyone has a great time "off" or at least "getting!":001_tongue LOVE YOU GUYS!

Merry Christmas to all the forumites past and present. Also thinking of absent friends both models and forum members... Love you Denny x

Oops! My Bad! I forgot to send back my RSVP. I'll be there. What would you like me to bring?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone from the Great Island to the north to the Down Under in the south.

Wishing you all Peace and Joy!

Louis

Merry Christmas to all....Hope everyone has a great Holiday Season.....Listing to Christmas music and baking cookies....who wants a warm choc chip cookie....fresh out of the oven.....:drool::biggrin:

Merry Christmas to all....Hope everyone has a great Holiday Season.....Listing to Christmas music and baking cookies....who wants a warm choc chip cookie....fresh out of the oven.....:drool::biggrin:

Sounds Nice. Wish I lived closer to Gettysburg. Cookies be cold by the time I get there. Nothing like warm choc chip cookies. Right out of the oven.
:xmas2rolleyes::xmaswink::xmas2smiley:

Last edited:
Meri Kirihimete koutou katoa (Merry Xmas to one and all) The best gift in life is love and time! so share and chill with your loved and new found friends, be safe and enjoy.

th

TO ALL FORUMITES, STAFF & MODELS

th

And it was said of him that he knew how to keep Christmas well if any man alive possessed that knowledge. May that truly be said of us, and of all of us. And as Tiny Tim observed, "God bless us, everyone"

Happy Christmas Eve to all!

I spent some time this morning catching up on long over due emails. Now Brad and me are enjoying the start of our first Christmas together in 6 years. And now as officially
engaged partners.

Reflecting on all of the madness around the world and praying for a much better 2015 for all. Life throws it's difficulties to all of us at one time or another. It's how you respond and treat those around you, making a difference and giving what you would expect in return.

It's sunny and a brisk 77 degrees here on the Island. I know, shut up!

We thought about flying to the big island and going up the Mauna Kea Volcano this weekend.

They are supposed to get a couple of feet of snow above 11,000' and we thought it would be cool to snow board. But Brad checked into it through his airport buddies over there and they are expecting 70 +mph winds, dangerous drifts and stuff. So we will save that until January or February when they have a good base of snow but not get killed doing it!

Pretty cool you can be in 80 degrees at the beach and go snow boarding in about 2 hours as well!

We will probably go hiking and do the zip lines up on the north shore of the island this weekend. Or maybe just rent the Cessna 172 and fly someplace for an overnight. I guess we will firm those plans up tonight.

We both are so grateful for each other, and to have the family and friends in our lives. Especially our Broke Straight Boys group family!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah or a simple Happy Holidays and look forward to safe and fun New Years Eve! It's Brads turn for the ball to drop!! LOL

With love,

Ricky and Bradley

Merry Christmas to everyone from staff,models and to my new found forum familly. I hope you all have an amazing day tomorrow and that you get to celebrate it with all the people that you love and that love you in return. Thank you all for allowing me to become a part of this forum familly and may tomorrow be as special as it could possibly be for everyone. Love to you all. Dan x

Merry Christmas everyone I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow if anyone would to get me something for Christmas check out my wish list / Christmas list amzn.com/w/3ANBPMJ8UYEYM

Much love always,
Tyler White

Merry Christmas to everyone on this site. I have a found an escape home on here and I thank you all for that. Be safe everyone and tell your family and friends you love them...

Merry Christmas everyone I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow if anyone would to get me something for Christmas check out my wish list / Christmas list amzn.com/w/3ANBPMJ8UYEYM

Much love always,
Tyler White

It is unseemly for a model to ask for a Christmas gift from a member. It really reduces the Broke Straight Boys family to a hustler-john situation.

It is unseemly for a model to ask for a Christmas gift from a member. It really reduces the Broke Straight Boys family to a hustler-john situation.
Actually Stowe, it is not uncommon, and if you ever go to the facebook or twitter pages for the models, many do the same thing with a Christmas wish list of things they want. I'm not saying if it is right or wrong for them to do this, but it appears to be the norm and one of the perks of being a gay for pay model.

But back to the theme of this thread, I wish you and all forumites a very :xmaschristmas:

Much love always,
Tyler White

Actually Stowe, it is not uncommon, and if you ever go to the facebook or twitter pages for the models, many do the same thing with a Christmas wish list of things they want. I'm not saying if it is right or wrong for them to do this, but it appears to be the norm and one of the perks of being a gay for pay model.

But back to the theme of this thread, I wish you and all forumites a very :xmaschristmas:

Be that as it may, it still is, to me at least, unseemly.