• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Memorial Day Weekend

gwr19569424

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wishing everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. What's everyone's plans for this long three day weekend?
We will probably grill outside on Monday. Plan to whip up a batch of potato salad to go along with our hamburgers and hot dogs on Monday.
Gary. Besides, the weather is perfect for it up here. Temperatures in the mid 70's and no mention of rain for the unforseen future.
Gary

Hey everyone, just wishing everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. What's everyone's plans for this long three day weekend?
We will probably grill outside on Monday. Plan to whip up a batch of potato salad to go along with our hamburgers and hot dogs on Monday.
Gary. Besides, the weather is perfect for it up here. Temperatures in the mid 70's and no mention of rain for the unforseen future.
Gary

Thank you Gary,

I wish everyone a safe and happy one too. Bless your heart. OK, Gary, I going to get my plane ticket now. BTW where am I heading to? LOL Just kidding. It sounds wonderful. Enjoy.:biggrin:

Gary

Gary,

You have a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day. I get to work the entire weekend, that's retail for you. But it is also one of the busiest weekends and I like to work it to be with my staff. And each day I wear a different American Flag Tie as my tribute to Memorial Day. You will be amazed and how much attention these ties bring to both my staff and customers.

The best part of the weekend is I'm treating my team to dinner Sunday after work. They have sure earned it.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I would like to thank all you vet's out there and the families that lost someone while serving to protect our country. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time with your loved one's this weekend. As for this vet I'm going to have a cookout with family and friend's on saturday. That way they can help me prepare my camper for the season. Again thank you to all who served and who have lost.

I would like to thank all you vet's out there and the families that lost someone while serving to protect our country. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time with your loved one's this weekend. As for this vet I'm going to have a cookout with family and friend's on saturday. That way they can help me prepare my camper for the season. Again thank you to all who served and who have lost.

I couldn't have said it better I2. :thumbup:

Thanks to each one of you, and as a vet myself, thank you for the time that each vet has put in to serve and protect this country. Happy Memorial Day to each of you and your loved ones, past, present, and future.
Good night everyone as it is my bedtime. Will chat with each over the weekend.
Gary