• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members you miss - I miss Jamesxx1!

People come and people go, then the come back again. We gotta realise that we've not met any of these people (in most cases), so let's not get too worried about them.
At one time, back in the forum's "ancient times", I agreed with you Jon. There were folks from back in the early days of the forum who suggested all meeting somewhere and I silently scoffed at that idea. But it was Ms. K who befriended me, and through her persistence made me realize what a great person she was, and that much to my amazement, real friendships could be forged through this forum. Thus far, I've only actually met Tampa, but I have spoken to a handful of current and former forumites on the phone, and when and if the opportunity arises I would love to meet so many in person too. It does appear that Peter, and hopefully Betu are next on my list, but I do hope that is only the beginning. And that of course includes you Jon, should you ever visit New York City.

I miss Ms.K.... she would send me some rather fun and naughty suggestions. She was fun!

Robert and ms.k! until recently, I realized that I was missing jon.

I just adore Robert, I'm assuming your talking about RRHILL right? I have been again lucky enough to have talked to him a couple of times. He called me from Amsterdam and yes he is as sweet as you could imagine. I've got a crush on him now!!! lol

Thank you Another 1, I don't know that is a compliment or not ha ha. I missed the forum when I was last away and, through a good 12 month deal for Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes, I came back. Some might say with a vengeance, but I think I'm a lot more patient and wiser now.

of course, I mean rrhill!
jon, when you returned to the forum, I no longer had to miss you. you were missed!

I just adore Robert, I'm assuming your talking about RRHILL right? I have been again lucky enough to have talked to him a couple of times. He called me from Amsterdam and yes he is as sweet as you could imagine. I've got a crush on him now!!! lol

Wait, me too; and I thought he only called me for phone sex?!:wtf:

I missed the forum when I was last away and, through a good 12 month deal for Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes, I came back. Some might say with a vengeance, but I think I'm a lot more patient and wiser now.

I'm so glad you're back Jon. :) None of us are perfect. We're all still a work in progress no matter the chronological age or level of emotional and spiritual development we attain. I can look back to as little as a week in the past, to decades ago and realize that I should have handled certain situations in manner X instead of manner Z. It's a very normal part of our evolution.

Hopefully the longer we're around...the wiser, kinder, more loving, more worldly and mature we become. I'd say that describes you very well Jon. I'm especially liking and loving the man you are now. And the man who you will yet become. Mwah! xoxo

I'm so glad you're back Jon. :) None of us are perfect. We're all still a work in progress no matter the chronological age or level of emotional and spiritual development we attain. I can look back to as little as a week in the past, to decades ago and realize that I should have handled certain situations in manner X instead of manner Z. It's a very normal part of our evolution.

Hopefully the longer we're around...the wiser, kinder, more loving, more worldly and mature we become. I'd say that describes you very well Jon. I'm especially liking and loving the man you are now. And the man who you will yet become. Mwah! xoxo

OMG, I'm so embarrassed, but thank you so much dearest Tampa. You too are a sweetheart and deserve all the cuddles and hugs the world can give you. xx

Tampa ~

You're ALWAYS a great role-model ;-)

I'm a spiky, mean, tendentious, virulent, and self-righteous Celt. . . and Jon and I had a few super-big arguments, at the beginning. But, thanks to his graciousness, I think we've become friends - at any rate, I like him, a lot.

I just wish, Tampa, that I could evolve, in the way you suggest. But I'm a monster from the bogs. . . . I never REALLY evolve. I just. . . regress ;-))) LOL!!! (Jon is proving to be, by FAR the better man, but that's OK, with me ;-)

"A" ;-))) XOXOXOXO

I think you're wonderful just the way you are Ambi. :wink:

I'm reminded of a saying I read recently. It said something like, "If I'm always trying to be like someone else, who's going to be like me?" :001_smile:

We all have our own unique contributions to make in the world. :)