• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members you miss - I miss Jamesxx1!

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Guys,

I dunno if you have members you miss, who don't post so often. (I admit, I'm culpable - I have a very busy schedule, and only post every other weekend, or so . . . . )

But I sure miss Jamie. Nicest, sweetest, and loveliest man who ever was. Nicest man I ever met. Such a wonderful friend. Makes me wish I were in Ireland. Or even Irish, myself.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

P.S. How Jamie makes me SMILE, just for the fine friend he is. . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdn5YBrqOg

Ms. K, Abush11, Slimvintage and more recently cumrag27 are a few that come to mind immediately.

Slimvintage
Indeed Elyot, I consider Slim the "godfather" of the forum. His nomenclature is still used here, as he invented the term "forumite" which we use to this day to describe ourselves. I hope he is happy and well on his island in Spain!

MsK, Stimpy, and angelone.

Having said that, there are a few members currently whom I would not miss at all.

I haven't been around long enough to miss anyone yet.But there sure are a bunch I would miss. So don't go
anywhere all you people I love.

I haven't been around long enough to miss anyone yet.But there sure are a bunch I would miss. So don't go
anywhere all you people I love.

This is my last day johnny, so we'll see how much you miss me.

You just want to make me cry, Don't You? We have words for people like that..Evil Queens...Not really. That would be very very
sad for me.
xoxoxo johnny
Okay sweetie I'll stay!!! lol Told Mikeyank I was going to tease you, so I did. xoxoxo from sunny seattle

People come and people go, then the come back again. We gotta realise that we've not met any of these people (in most cases), so let's not get too worried about them.

People come and people go, then the come back again. We gotta realise that we've not met any of these people (in most cases), so let's not get too worried about them.
Ive been lucky enough to have talked to a few of our formites on the phone though and I consider them my friends. I have also had coffee with Declyn!! Going to New York in October to meet in person the great Mikeyank and if things workout we'll get to meet Betu.

Ive been lucky enough to have talked to a few of our formites on the phone though and I consider them my friends. I have also had coffee with Declyn!! Going to New York in October to meet in person the great Mikeyank and if things workout we'll get to meet Betu.

That's fantastic, Peter! I would just say, for the record - though I live way up here at the North Pole - any of my friends, with whom I chat on here, I would LOVE to meet. (But to hell with the COFFEE - Celts need more bracing beverages!)

"A" ;-)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srQaRM0y0uM