• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max Fur

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, a furry one! Love it. Like the smooth boys too but fur is nice too and we don't see it as often.

Like Max.... can't wait to see him with Landon......:001_smile:

Good job Dave!

Yours always,

Jayce

Max stole my heart away. Wow! Awesome guy, beautiful body and show. Very hot! What a stud! Can't wait to see more of his smile! His cumshot was great. Would love to see him shoot on his face! Sweet!

Hottest solo I've seen in a long time

Exactly.

And he's got a terrific SOH. It would be cool to go to that restaurant with GreatLakes just to listen to the reparteé between them.

And order soup in the hope that he got his thumb in it when serving the bowl...having seen where that thumb has been :001_tt2:

Oh yeah! His masturbation technique is really hot. And very camera friendly. Almost as if he had perfected it for spectators! LOL:w00t:

Last edited:
Oh yeah! His masturbation technique is really hot. And very camera friendly. Almost as if he had perfected it for spectators! LOL:w00t:

It is apparent, Max has rehearsed this scene to perfection! LOL!

It is apparent, Max has rehearsed this scene to perfection! LOL!

He certainly has rehearsed his part and you have gotta love the open invitation to his ass with those legs in the air. I think if you just say May I. He may say go right ahead.

He certainly has rehearsed his part and you have gotta love the open invitation to his ass with those legs in the air. I think if you just say May I. He may say go right ahead.

Or at least by very little coaxing! LOL!

Or at least by very little coaxing! LOL!

I think if you just say "May I?" he'd say "go right ahead"

"Why Soitanly!" "After you", "No, please, after you" Guess he's lucky Dustin ain't around to just throw his feet up and plug him!

I am,

Last edited:
I think if you just say "May I?" he'd say "go right ahead"

"Why Soitanly!" "After you", "No, please, after you" Guess he's lucky Dustin ain't around to just throw his feet up and plug him!

I am,

Nayaht, nayaht, naya!!! Soitanly. I agree.:001_tt2: