• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Matt and Jamie

Matt and Jamie could be family. Ying and Ying instead of Yin and Yang. Too butch for me to get hard.

Hey Denny Bear... I agree with your statement about going home with any of these guys. The only one I would go home with so far has been Vinny... I will say that I might consider letting Jimmy give me some head in the restroom. But so far it's all Vinny.

I actually liked some of the banter between the 2 models. And Matthew did get a smile form me when he talked about naming Jamie "Magic Hands." haha I actually liked the fact that Matt lost control there. His embarrassed demeaner after getting off on a handjob from another dude was cute. Although I must admit that if he had not had a premature orgasm it wasn't like I wanted the scene to go on for much longer anyway. The length of the scene was fine.

I did actually think that Matt was attractive in his own way. I didn't think he looked too old. The biggest turnoff for me was the tattoos. I will say though that at least the tattoos on these guys are more thought out and less annoying in their placement than the typical guy on the street who likes to get bunches of them.

The models we are seeing so far though seem to be all of a kind. They tend to be in the 6-7.25 range, looking a little rough around the edges. When models like Phoenix were brought in in the past, they were a change of pace. Even members who didn't care for the tattoos and the bad boy look could appreciate changing things up a bit once in a while. Because we knew that some of the members did like that. But from what I'm reading in here many of us want to get back to more wholesome looking models. With the tattoos and rough look being an ocassional break from the norm. Rather than an equal part or a majority.