• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

March 8 ABFT Update...

mtfrc81

Reaction score
HELP! This is driving me crazy... what's the "straight" guy's name and what else has he been in? I know I've seen him before... just can't figure it out!

Thanks!

Not sure but that was a great scene!!!
:offtopic::offtopic: Oh where oh where has my Beautiful Shane/peterh gone? I am still in mourning over the loss of my
beloved Paul avatar. Now the real loss of Paul. Anyway it will take me a while too get used too the new peterh. But it is the Man behind the face.
And that man peter I know is a beauty. Love your New Face. Will miss the old one.
But things are changing on Broke Straight Boys anyway. Hope you and Anthony are happy together..Your both Beautiful..xoxo

He appears on Bait Buddies as Blake Barnes

Thank you for that! As anyone who knows me knows, if there is a question about a model on ABFT, the first place I check is Bait Buddies. In fact, both models have a scene together there also.

Thanks for the info! I'm a new member of Bait... maybe I've seen his video. He's well worth looking into more!