• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Management please listen

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
David et al,

Guys I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job because I know I would get my butt kicked. However, please take heed of all the positive comments that have been made today after the Shane/Josh film and listen to what the members are saying.

I know the site is called Broke Straight Boys but I'm sure you can get more broke "straight" boys that can perform like the lovely Josh. Now taking the fact that the films are almost 6 months behind when they were actually shot, it is very difficult to know what the current trends are, only you David and Eddie know what the current situation is. It is also very difficult for you, the management, to perceive what kind of reaction your members will give to such a film as todays.

So in the worst case scenario, are we going to have to wait another 6 months before the next hot video OR, did you both anticipate such a positive response to this film AND have made more such films that we will see soon.

I wait in anticipation. xxjonxx

Even Oscar winners are sometimes taken totally by surprise (or at least pretend to be) at the reception of a movie by the public and critics. I've often said that D&E are like this, that they never know how the punters are gonna react to the product.

But in this case, rather than be pessimistic about whether the coming shoots will be up to the quality of this one, I'd prefer to think that the team had listened to us, and pulled out all the stops to produce the dream episode we've been talking about for months and months.

And that we'll be seeing more of this kind of thing soon. I think there's a return match between Tyler and Leon, and that there is gonna be some of what just went down between Shane and Josh in it: as Leon said in his last update, "...yeah, some kissing, but that was because it was someone's birthday..."

I wouldn't mind seeing Leon kiss Tyler and Tyler kiss Leon, would you?

And that we'll be seeing more of this kind of thing soon. I think there's a return match between Tyler and Leon, and that there is gonna be some of what just went down between Shane and Josh in it: as Leon said in his last update, "...yeah, some kissing, but that was because it was someone's birthday..."

I wouldn't mind seeing Leon kiss Tyler and Tyler kiss Leon, would you?

Well I was going to mention Tyler kissing phenomena in the Josh thread but I didn't want to divert the thread onto Tyler and Leon. When I saw the famous Boy Gusher film where Tyler kissed all 3 guys in his 4some, I though wow, the wind has changed. Unfortunately since then, he has zipped his lips which I am rather sad about. Leon is a different kettle of fish: Although he says he'd rather not kiss, when you see him in action there are times when you know he wants to but cannot.

So after their last dissapointing film I am not going to say I am looking forward to their next, if indeed there is a next. But I am looking forward to Josh's next film and hopefully it will be with Shane.

Well I was going to mention Tyler kissing phenomena in the Josh thread but I didn't want to divert the thread onto Tyler and Leon. When I saw the famous Boy Gusher film where Tyler kissed all 3 guys in his 4some, I though wow, the wind has changed. Unfortunately since then, he has zipped his lips which I am rather sad about. Leon is a different kettle of fish: Although he says he'd rather not kiss, when you see him in action there are times when you know he wants to but cannot.

So after their last dissapointing film I am not going to say I am looking forward to their next, if indeed there is a next. But I am looking forward to Josh's next film and hopefully it will be with Shane.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Scott and Leon do some major kissing in the Disneyland hotel scene?

No unless there was a second video.

Agreed, I don't recall any kissing in that scene.

One thought that keeps going through my mind with the response to this vid is how fickle so many of us are. By that I mean that we ask for passion and chemistry among the straight boys. Until we don't... If we ask David to push the straight guys to the limit and give us scenes that look like they are being performed by gay models...invariably people accuse all the straight models of being gay. Then that whole predictable argument comes out again.

People say that we are getting away from the successful premise of the site. Getting straight models to perform gay sex. Like cats chasing their own tails we go through those same tired disputes over whether the site is/was going too gay.

I loved this video. For all of the reasons already stated. I'd like to see more kissing when possible. Depending on the comfort level of the individual models of course. So if we can get some more passion and kissing, that's great. But I don't think we will get it on regular basis with truly straight models.

I think one of the things that made the kissing work for both models is that there was no tongue. It was just smooching and gentle nibbling of each others' lips. Maybe more models would be amenable to kissing if they were assured by the opposite model that there would be no tongue. Just a thought. Of course seeing some tongue by some models would be very hot as well.