• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Making a request

I would love to see Rob Ryder or maybe Broke Straight Boys models make remarks on our forum about newley released Broke Straight Boys Episodes..... would love to here there opion on the shoots!

so what do you guys think?

jt

I can see that being my favorite part of the whole site. Great idea!:thumbup:

Just imagining Rob and Jimmy as the scene critics has me laughing.:biggrin:

I second the motion!! Would LOVE to hear their feedback as well and it gets them actively involved which certainly isn't a bad thing at all!!

Count Me In!

I can see that being my favorite part of the whole site. Great idea!:thumbup:

Just imagining Rob and Jimmy as the scene critics has me laughing.:biggrin:

You said it Ms. K. Can you imagine having Rob critique Jimmie's vids in here. Then having "straight, straight" Jimmy critiquing Rob's performance on his College Dudes vid released in here.

I'm sure that with their competitiveness they would come up with some one liners that would bring the house down. lol That would be a hoot. :biggrin:

I think it should be a regular BTS feature. Even though it will never happen... lol

Great idea JT!

You said it Ms. K. Can you imagine having Rob critique Jimmie's vids in here. Then having "straight, straight" Jimmy critiquing Rob's performance on his College Dudes vid released in here.

I'm sure that with their competitiveness they would come up with some one liners that would bring the house down. lol That would be a hoot. :biggrin:

I think it should be a regular BTS feature. Even though it will never happen... lol

Great idea JT!

Oh Tampa, who says it won't happen? I have a feeling that Mark likes to laugh, just as much as we do.:biggrin: