• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lost & Found

Looks intresting........ thanks for sharing

The potted bios are terrific. All that slightly surreal tongue in cheek stuff is mega-refreshing. It looks like a fad, hotties with cams: Tyler, the Three Twinks from twinkscape, and Zack Randall and Derek.

The potted bios are terrific. All that slightly surreal tongue in cheek stuff is mega-refreshing. It looks like a fad, hotties with cams: Tyler, the Three Twinks from twinkscape, and Zack Randall and Derek.

I agree Slim, a fad that probably will come and go........

Zach and Derek are married (to each other), so much for the str8 aspect.

AJAY and Jason Matthews are power bottoms of indeterminate sexuality, although my guess is that they are gay (one reason being that they don't self identify in their bios).

As for Ty we shall see. If he keeps up being David's protege and directs a couple of series like the last one, he could be around for a while. :tongue_smilie:

Jayce

But one thing that is really cool about that site that i wish Broke Straight Boys would do is create a bios page where the guys say a little something about themselves and has all there stats on there most important being cock size lol....what do you guys think good idea?