• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Long Beach Pride 2014 - May 17 & 18, 2014.

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year when we hit the road for Pride. Our first stop this year is an event that we love and have been doing for years. Join us for a great two day event. Check out the official Long Beach Pride website to find a great lineup of entertainers.

Looking forward to it as always. :)

It is that time of year when we hit the road for Pride. Our first stop this year is an event that we love and have been doing for years. Join us for a great two day event. Check out the official Long Beach Pride website to find a great lineup of entertainers.

And God forbid you should do something new and different. When it comes to Pride Events, you people are most anal retentive!!

I just booked Paul, Damien and Kaden Alexander for this event. Looking forward to seeing everyone at LongBeach Pride.

sha, for the first time in a long time, I will not be able to see you and the guys, in long beach.
seems that I committed to a concert in may and learned that the concert date was during the pride weekend.
my best to you and to paul, damien, and Kaden Alexander.
hope to see you all in san diego.

sha, for the first time in a long time, I will not be able to see you and the guys, in long beach.
seems that I committed to a concert in may and learned that the concert date was during the pride weekend.
my best to you and to paul, damien, and Kaden Alexander.
hope to see you all in san diego.

WHAT??? I am speechless. All I can say is that things will not be the same without you. This has been a really weird week with a lot of hiccups along the way. It seems like when it rains it pours. We will miss you and hope to see you in San Diego mister. Please enjoy the concert.

when my friend told me he had tickets to a couple concerts in may, I didn't think to ask for the dates.
just as I was about to click to confirm my room, my friend text me a picture of the tickets. he had spent money on me, before I could spend money on me. go to long beach or go with my friend? tough choice!
I will miss seeing you and the guys.
san diego is always a fun place.

ok so long beach was freaking crazy. And YES! I brought the gopro to film it all! Siting at the airport as we speak puting together the BTS :)

Some pictures from Long Beach

Attachments

• 10275512_670400636347643_8724972866133543453_o.jpg
    10275512_670400636347643_8724972866133543453_o.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 33
  • pride1.jpg
    pride1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 56
  • pride2.jpg
    pride2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 33
  • pride3.jpg
    pride3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 62
this has been like a year without spring. going to long beach pride in may and seeing who sha has with him is a great experience. I feel somewhat empty. I enjoy tapping into sha's energy. it gets me going for months.
I will never miss another long beach pride when Broke Straight Boys and sha are going to be there.
it looks like the boys had fun.