• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Long Beach California!!

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
I'm going to be at pride in Long Beach! I have never been to California, but if it's nothing like Pheonix, which I have heard its pretty damn good, I will have a blast visiting another new city and state that I have yet to see!!!:smile::biggrin:

well long beach will be nothing like phoenix. long beach is on the ocean and a little cooler than phoenix.
it may be something or everything like phoenix in that you will feel the love.
see you and sha in long beach in may.

well long beach will be nothing like phoenix. long beach is on the ocean and a little cooler than phoenix.
it may be something or everything like phoenix in that you will feel the love.
see you and sha in long beach in may.

Oh cool!! I actually get to meet a forum member!! You better get a picture with me!

I do not know for sure if I'm aloud to put the other models names up there.

Sha??

Oh cool!! I actually get to meet a forum member!! You better get a picture with me!

I do not know for sure if I'm aloud to put the other models names up there.

Sha??

Here is the fun news. Joining me [in Long Beach] will be my Social Media Director as well as...
College Dudes Cole Gartner
Broke Straight Boys Jason
Broke Straight Boys Blake Bennet
Broke Straight Boys Denver Grand

We are going to have an amazing time and we hope that you can be a part of it.

Sha

Yes. Sha made the official announcement on another thread. So it's not a secret now. haha

Tisk Tisk Jason,

Are you going to be able to go??:biggrin:

haha sorry man.. I didnt realize you had corrected that. See, I reply to posts as I read them so that I have unbiased responses and from there it can be seen how the conversation evolves.

But yeah I will certainly be able to go. Wouldnt miss it for the world!

I'm going to be at pride in Long Beach! I have never been to California, but if it's nothing like Pheonix, which I have heard its pretty damn good, I will have a blast visiting another new city and state that I have yet to see!!!:smile::biggrin:

Blake,

You will truly have fun here in California. Sorry I won't be able to attend. While you are here, I will be in Utah observing/photographing the Annular Eclipse of the sun. If I can find a way to get them to you and the Broke Straight Boys team I'll send some eclipse glasses so you can see this deep partial eclipse. The eclipse will start around 5 pm time and reach it maximum around 6:38 pm.. You will without question notice a dimming of the light as at maximum around 84% of the sun will be covered by the moon.

Now an interesting side note. Any one spot on the earth can expect to have an eclipse once every 300 or so years. Now what are the odds of having an eclipse DURING PRIDE???? My calculator can't come up with a number.

Now here is a possible fun photo opportunity. At maximum eclipse the sun will only be 13.2 degress above the horizon. Now if there is a platform, stage or something that is a few feet higher that the ground, it should be possible to get a photograph of a model with the eclipse sun in the background. In fact, it should be possible to have the model do a partial eclipse of the eclipse. Perhaps the photo could show more than one moon eclipsing the sun. A double or triple moon eclipse? Think about the possibilities.

Have a great time here.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Blake,

You will truly have fun here in California. Sorry I won't be able to attend. While you are here, I will be in Utah observing/photographing the Annular Eclipse of the sun. If I can find a way to get them to you and the Broke Straight Boys team I'll send some eclipse glasses so you can see this deep partial eclipse. The eclipse will start around 5 pm time and reach it maximum around 6:38 pm.. You will without question notice a dimming of the light as at maximum around 84% of the sun will be covered by the moon.

Now an interesting side note. Any one spot on the earth can expect to have an eclipse once every 300 or so years. Now what are the odds of having an eclipse DURING PRIDE???? My calculator can't come up with a number.

Now here is a possible fun photo opportunity. At maximum eclipse the sun will only be 13.2 degress above the horizon. Now if there is a platform, stage or something that is a few feet higher that the ground, it should be possible to get a photograph of a model with the eclipse sun in the background. In fact, it should be possible to have the model do a partial eclipse of the eclipse. Perhaps the photo could show more than one moon eclipsing the sun. A double or triple moon eclipse? Think about the possibilities.

Have a great time here.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
Lol! Sha! Are you paying attention to this! We deffinatly gotta get something like that! A Broke Straight Boys first! :thumbup1:

haha sorry man.. I didnt realize you had corrected that. See, I reply to posts as I read them so that I have unbiased responses and from there it can be seen how the conversation evolves.

But yeah I will certainly be able to go. Wouldnt miss it for the world!

Sweet! Peeps are buzzin about the video! Lol they are excited, as am I to see how it turns out.

Is the Sun Being Eclipsed? haha

I've always believed that Blake's smile lights up the room. :biggrin: :sun: I think the sun has some competition. :blush:

Attachments

• user229_pic3668_1334440245.jpg
    user229_pic3668_1334440245.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
  • blake-ty-denver-hq-900x600-04.jpg
    blake-ty-denver-hq-900x600-04.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 41
  • blake-hq-900x600-01.jpg
    blake-hq-900x600-01.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 47
Blake, Jason and Denver all in the same place. Think of the fun BTS videos they could make. Hope you all have a best time ever. Best wishes.

Blake, Jason and Denver all in the same place. Think of the fun BTS videos they could make. Hope you all have a best time ever. Best wishes.

I'm really excited about hangin out with these guys, hanging with Denver was awesome with the naked twister, now add Jason in the mix, man, who the hell could predict what's gunna happen.

Blake,

I just need someone, Sha or ? to PM me with an address to send some eclipse glasses to. I think you would be the perfect moon model, eclipsing all others!lol.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

:shock: I'm not going to be able to give an address, cuz I'm moving actually really soon, lease is up, and I don't know the address. :p