• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Login problems

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We want to apologize for a few login problems over the weekend. We had a database issue which was not allowing a lot of you to be able to login to Broke Straight Boys. We got this all settled and I will be keeping a close eye to be sure it does not happen again.

Thanks for your patience,
Chuck

Thank you Chuck, Mark and all at Blumedia. Keep up the great work.

I had no problem, which tells me "Damn, your good- did even show.". Would you be available to stop the clock blinking on my DVD player?

I had no problem, which tells me "Damn, your good- did even show.". Would you be available to stop the clock blinking on my DVD player?

I am sending brain waves your direction right now. I hope I got the right clock, could be your neighbors.... :tongue_smilie:

Even when there are problems and glitches you guys really do your best to get it taken care of right away. Usually within the same day. That's great customer service!

Thank you guys!

well we had no problems down here in New Zealand...mind you our internet down here is so slow it would be a week and a half before i realised I couldn't log in anyway haha!!!:scared::crying: