• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Seeing that Michael and Nathan are in the next update, I wanted to check out Nathan and searched and found him setting fucked by Logan on July 15, 2009.

I haven't watched Logan in action for a while, and I had forgotten how absolutely beautiful he is. He is definitely my favorite of any model here. When Nathan is on his back and Logan is giving it to him, Logan's face and body are a work of art, perfection. David comments and tells him how well he fucks too. He's an athlete in motion.

And Logan is so shy, and blushes easily, even though he is sun burned, you can still see him blush. After they have both jerked off and cum on themselves, David does not end the scene but continues talking with them. I found the few minutes at the end very interesting, with both Nathan and Logan are still naked and dripping in cum, talk about their sexuality, and both claim to be totally straight.

During the last few minutes Logan has to correct David about his age, and says that he is 18. That surprised me. He seems so mature and confident yet he is only a teenager when this scene was shot. To my way of thinking, Logan was the perfect Broke Straight Boys

I agree. Logan is definitely one of my faves. His face and bod are, as you said, perfection - a work of art. And he's so sweet - definite boyfriend material.

Tanlines

Thanks Mike, Logan has beautiful skin and a 'solid' body with lots of lovely curves. I enjoyed the slow fucking and watching his man sack swinging back and forth. I love it when I can feel by boyfriend's sack slapping me. And I am also into tanlines, especially speedo tanlines. I don't know why but just do.

Undie

Three wise men and I agree

...I wanted to check out Nathan and...found him getting fucked by Logan on July 15, 2009....I had forgotten how absolutely beautiful he is. He is definitely my favorite of any model here....Logan's face and body are a work of art, perfection....He's an athlete in motion....he is 18. That surprised me. He seems so mature and confident yet he is only a teenager when this scene was shot. To my way of thinking, Logan was the perfect Broke Straight Boys

...I agree....His face and bod are, as you said, perfection - a work of art. And he's so sweet - definite boyfriend material.

underwearfun said:
...Logan has beautiful skin and a 'solid' body with lots of lovely curves. I enjoyed the slow fucking and watching his man sack swinging back and forth. I love it when I can feel by boyfriend's sack slapping me...Undie

Why reinvent the wheel? These three quotes express my feelings for Logan every bit as good as I could do. It was a pleasure revisiting the many wonderful moments Logan brought to Broke Straight Boys members.

I feel so fortunate to have been captivated by the ever so photogenic Logan in his priceless Broke Straight Boys legacy he left us with.

Hopelessly charmed by his beautiful smile,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy