• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan is posting!!!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys and some gals!!! Just wanted to give you a heads up that Logan will be posting on this forum...he's been "Lurking" at the forum and he has access to the site so be kind to him....Logan has a very busy schedule so he will be posting from time to time.

-David

Hey guys and some gals!!! Just wanted to give you a heads up that Logan will be posting on this forum...he's been "Lurking" at the forum and he has access to the site so be kind to him....Logan has a very busy schedule so he will be posting from time to time.

-David

thanks David,

this will be interesting, especially after his next video. I'm sure there will be many questions for the boy.

I promise to be on my best behavior. Thanks, David and Logan.:thumbup:

Wait, so what does junior member even mean???

It means you have less than 30 posts. Once you have 30 posts you are elevated to Member. Once you have made 100 posts to the Forum then you achieve Senior Member Status. It happens automatically in the computer.

I didn't design the system, I am only interpreting it for you. I hope that helps Logan. Maybe, Scorpio can set up staff memberships for staff members and models in the future. I don't know??? This is just where things have been since we started the Forum.:thumbup:

Thanks Broke Straight Boys for taking away my Junior Status...

You've earned it!!!! Now your well on your way to becoming Senior Status.

just when I was discovering a deep emotional bond with Logan. The physical bond has been there since I first delighted in watching him...of course that bond is with my fist and privates.

Logan read my post...dudes, I am all tingly...I am bound for Senior status knowing that Logan is really out there reading posts...you can't get me to shut up now...and I will behave DaddyDave.

Thanks Jay for the explanation...where is all of this written?

Unfortunately, it is not written anywhere. WE all figured it out on our own.

Is there a Broke Straight Boys holy grail or arc of the covenenant out there I have missed in my horniness to see nekkid straight dudes doing it?

Nothing of the sort. Just sit back, watch, enjoy and do what comes, well, natural.

You dudes think Logan flashed that killer smile when he read my post? Need some alone time now...to... ... ...bond.

And just in-case you don't know, you are not alone in having the hots for Logan. Keep that in mind.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

You dudes think Logan flashed that killer smile when he read my post? Need some alone time now...to... ... ...bond.

You have good taste Stevie. Logan is definitely a keeper.

Like Diesal and a few other models, Logan has a smile that will just light up a room. Even if he's fully clothed. We are very lucky to have him on board.

Welcome to the forum Logan! :waw:

Thanks Broke Straight Boys for taking away my Junior Status...just when I was discovering a deep emotional bond with Logan. The physical bond has been there since I first delighted in watching him...of course that bond is with my fist and privates.

Logan read my post...dudes, I am all tingly...I am bound for Senior status knowing that Logan is really out there reading posts...you can't get me to shut up now...and I will behave DaddyDave.

Thanks Jay for the explanation...where is all of this written? Is there a Broke Straight Boys holy grail or arc of the covenenant out there I have missed in my horniness to see nekkid straight dudes doing it?

It has been covered about 10 times in multiple posts going back to the origins of the Broke Straight Boys Forum. People like Running Scorpio, MarkyMark, Slimvintage, Whips, Denny Bear, Tampa, Gremlin, Lester M, and Richardnoggin I have pretty much been around since the Forum started; so it is general knowledge to us. We asked similar questions to Mark, David, and Scorpio when we first started using the Forum. Another good tool to use is the search tool on the two main threads. It can refer you to posts that cover your topic if it has been covered before. Or just feel free to ask. There are multiple senior members now that have all been around for a while and are all pretty familiar with the Forum ins and outs. So, posting like you did is OK. We will usually come to your rescue. If Mark, David, or Scorpio sees it first they will often try to help you too. We are all a pretty friendly bunch for the most part. So, have fun and keep posting.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
School

Logan, hope you have figured out the study/party ratio.
My classes start on Monday. I went to the bookstore today to get my books. Thank God for my dad's credit card. Where did the summer go?

Logan..so glad you have decided to join in on this forum. What a great idea and thanks for agreeing to it. I really enjoy watching you...that handsome face, great personality and wonderful body. Love it when you are in 'tighty whities.' Hope you enjoy the comments..they all are very positive and should make you feel good.

Of course I did! I have 10 hours straight of classes twice a week, and 6 hours the other two days, just to make sure I have Fridays free hahaha

Logan, hope you have figured out the study/party ratio.
My classes start on Monday. I went to the bookstore today to get my books. Thank God for my dad's credit card. Where did the summer go?

Of course I did! I have 10 hours straight of classes twice a week, and 6 hours the other two days, just to make sure I have Fridays free hahaha

Wow Logan that's a really though Schedule, you are going to be a busy man. I am betting we wont be seeing you either on the futon or in the clubs until next summer. Please tell me you have factored that in and your going to do all the Broke Straight Boys road trips and at least a couple video shoots? Also I don't think you have been asked yet and we all know that you like the ladies but just curious has your experience on the futon in any way opened your mind to other possibilities and how do you feel about all of us perverts on this side of the fence? Thanks for all the things you do and for hanging around to appease our curiosity. Your a good man and we all love ya.