• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan & CJ

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Today is the day, so while I/we am/are waiting I may as well fill in some time & get the thread set up :biggrin:

Thanks, Ray. I am really looking forward to this one! I am a big fan of CJ's! Logan isn't bad either!

Paris

I need a refresher course...... brb

Hi Parisnoyd
I am not sure what it is but Logan doesn't really do it for me but CJ on the other hand does

Logan is a smart ass, and CJ is a nice guy. At least that is how I see it. Logan is hot, but CJ is the guy I would rather be with. Hot is Hot, and they both are, butt, personality is a big thing for me. CJ is a nice guy.

Logan is a smart ass, and CJ is a nice guy. At least that is how I see it. Logan is hot, but CJ is the guy I would rather be with. Hot is Hot, and they both are, butt, personality is a big thing for me. CJ is a nice guy.

Yes I think you may have hit the nail on the head :thumbup1:

One can only hope! CJ always has to be the bottom. That's ok, if he wants it! I'd like CJ to top him. I'm sure that is not going to happen! CJ is hotter than Logan to me! I'd like to see CJ fuck the smart ass!!!!

One can only hope! CJ always has to be the bottom. That's ok, if he wants it! I'd like CJ to top him. I'm sure that is not going to happen! CJ is hotter than Logan to me! I'd like to see CJ fuck the smart ass!!!!

Well if CJ wants someone to top - he can top me anytime :thumbup:

I wish CJ hadn't gelled his hair so much. I don't like the greased look. But I'll forgive him because he's one of my all time favorite models.

CJ has topped Tyler in a photo shoot done before a scene the two did. Ty even rimmed CJ if I recall correctly. Doubt we'll see those pics but Parisnoyd, my friend, you can always use your imagination (I know you have one!!!!!).

This was an ok scene. Mr Mumbles is always eye candy and Logan doesn't hurt the eyes either. There could have been more.... spark......

Be well my brothers,

Jayce

After watching it I have to give that video a 3. CJ was all sweaty from head to toe driving a motorcycle in the Florida heat. Gross! He probably smelled of gasoline and exhaust fumes. Had I been the other model I would have insisted that he shower first. I couldn't get the sweatiness and smelliness aspect out of my mind as I watched the film. Those are some of the rare issues that would cause me to kick a cute twink out of bed.

As we've discussed in the past many of us don't like the totally shaved pubes. CJ should have left a little bit of a bush. Don't get me wrong. I'm a HUGE CJ fan. He just didn't deliver his usual solid performance in this one.

Wolf! Wow, I am really impressed by Logan. He has really started coming around. He did a great job giving CJ head. CJ just got right to business as usual... He was his usual awesome self too. I could see CJ was impressed with Logan's oral skills. Great job guys.:thumbup:

Logan is the better of the two. CJ needs to speak not mumble drives me crazy. As it does dave also you can tell. But Logan is becoming one of my fav. love his look. But no one can beat Austin I love love me some Austin...