• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Liam,Skyler, and Adam

I don't mind your saying that at all Liam. It is exactly what I expect a straight boy to say, and in fact it is the premise of this site.

I agree with you Mike and as you know, some folks here would be saying how all the models are really gay if they didn't say otherwise form time to time.

I agree with you Mike and as you know, some folks here would be saying how all the models are really gay if they didn't say otherwise form time to time.
I always feel reassured when reading your posts Juanjo, that I am not the only one who views the models as I do. I fully expect and want the straight guys on the site to say and act as real straight guys do, who find themselves in these kind of situations having gay sex for money. The reason that this is the only pay site that I belong to is at least the illusion of reality, and real straight guys turn me on, big time.

I thoroughly enjoyed this scene. It was terrific. Adam is the star in my mind, being physically beautiful with a great face, body and dick, while both Liam and Skyler are top quality hot guys as well. Liam really impressed me with his "down and dirty" attitude about sex, from spitting and rimming to caressing Adam's chest and nipples and cock, while rhythmically fucking him like the sexual animal he is. Skyler has a thin, smooth toned body and a really nice dick too. It was a top notch episode.

I must confess that I thought of my friend TG, who is currently not posting on the forum. This film included rimming and nipple play as well as many shots of Adam's perfect butt and lovely "arsehole" as well that I know that TG loves. I sure hope you watched this film my friend and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I think you did. :wink:

4.8 overall rating pretty much sums it up. Probably the finest 3-way scene I have ever seen anywhere. All three models are about as sexy as you get. I didn't even mind the sex on the chair and sofa. They made it seem like that's where they fucked around all the time.

Ya gotta winner here guys. My thanks to everyone involved.

This was a wonderful update! I loved it! All three guys were so sexy, 3 totally different guys, all uniquely gorgeous! Mark, Clay, Liam, Adam, Skyler, fantastic job!

I see STOWE1's point and I also understand MIKEYANK's. I do get annoyed when a "straight" model has to "hint" that he is NOT gay. However,
I just now realized, as in LIAM's performance, given that he did really well having sex with cocks, "WE" ( gay audience ) sometimes wonder if the model is "REALLY" straight because he knows how to handle a cock. - and that's how I read Liam's statements.

Anyhu, I should give this 3some episode a "5" because these boys where really into each other, if this were produced by a different gaysite, I would assume these boys are GAY. Now, this is just me: I love watching "straight" boys who are so enjoying a cock/s that my "GAYDAR" is challenged.

I see STOWE1's point and I also understand MIKEYANK's. I do get annoyed when a "straight" model has to "hint" that he is NOT gay. However,
I just now realized, as in LIAM's performance, given that he did really well having sex with cocks, "WE" ( gay audience ) sometimes wonder if the model is "REALLY" straight because he knows how to handle a cock. - and that's how I read Liam's statements.

Anyhu, I should give this 3some episode a "5" because these boys where really into each other, if this were produced by a different gaysite, I would assume these boys are GAY. Now, this is just me: I love watching "straight" boys who are so enjoying a cock/s that my "GAYDAR" is challenged.

The only people who know if our models are gay or not are their boyfriends.

The furnishings aside, lol, I've become quite enamored with Skyler!!!!!!!!!! With his now clean-cut look, he's the perfect twink for me, hehe.

Handsome/cute, sweet smile, smooth and toned upper body and a beautiful 7" cock, surrounded by a forest of hair! I just wanna suck his dick and rub my nose in his pubes, lol! Anyone else? Plus he has perfect masculine, toned hairy legs, my biggest turn-on! Yur right the scene was great and I'm soooooooo glad I turned on to Skyler who I had somehow missed until now. YUM! hehe

The furnishings aside, lol, I've become quite enamored with Skyler!!!!!!!!!! With his now clean-cut look, he's the perfect twink for me, hehe.

Handsome/cute, sweet smile, smooth and toned upper body and a beautiful 7" cock, surrounded by a forest of hair! I just wanna suck his dick and rub my nose in his pubes, lol! Anyone else? Plus he has perfect masculine, toned hairy legs, my biggest turn-on! Yur right the scene was great and I'm soooooooo glad I turned on to Skyler who I had somehow missed until now. YUM! hehe

I like him a hellova lot Lights man. There is something magnetic about him and everything he does he does as a pro - he seems to have been sucking dick and fucking for ages and not weeks. His cum shots are also impressive and I wish they were over my abs and face.

Adam, You're a great guy who can get into any action and go with it so hotly. I am a fan and a half, and I opt to watch your fine body in whatever capacity, and I agree, you are best when on top. But... this movie was extraordinarily hot when you were topped by two other hot guys, and they would pull out and relocate cock from ass to lips in a cycle. Way hot. I am happy to see a guy who can get off with other guys and flow cum as proof of a good experience. You earned the 5 star for sure.