• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Let's put Santos with...

Yes, that's the the Mike who tried out bottoming in DREW & MIKE.

I apologise for getting Mike Robbins story slightly incorrect. Yes he did try to bottom but didn't like it and never bottomed again. As Mike stated, why is it a prerequisite amongst some members of the site that predominantly top guys should bottom and vice versa. This does not happen in real life, if a guy declares himself a top then so be it, so why should it differ in front of the camera.

It seems we have an anti Santos brigade forming. Leave the guy alone, he's hot, he's got a great smile and cock, and he fucks like a champ. I would like to see Santos fuck Codie or in the passive role get fucked by Cousin Mikey.

I agree he is Hott!!! i'd like to do something with santos, ANYTHING.. i'd like to try n handle that..

I agree too Jon,

There is nothing hotter than a top giving it, and a bottom enjoying it.

And where the guy is 100% straight, the bottom should not jerk his limp dick in front of his face, because sometimes a grand erection gets wasted. (for example: DEXTER & MALACHI)

Santos needs to get a life, if only he was human first!

It seems we have an anti Santos brigade forming. Leave the guy alone, he's hot, he's got a great smile and cock, and he fucks like a champ. I would like to see Santos fuck Codie or in the passive role get fucked by Cousin Mikey.

Dear Jon,

I sincerely hope you have the singular joy of having Santos abuse you so severely and to the maximum extend any human can endure. It seems you must thrive on this or at least the fantasy.

Poor Santos, just like any bullie, probably can't take it either. He must have a chip on his shoulder from our slight verbal abuse for his not having even the slightest clue of what he subjected Sean to, Neither does he understand what it is like to be on the other end of his pulverizing dick. Personally, I think the previously mentioned "citrus juicer" is much too kind for his Eminence, Santos - King of Anal Torture. May he should only stick to water-boarding!

Fortunately, I assume "Santos will not be along for the bumpy ride" in the much improved Broke Straight Boys!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy