• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Let's decorate this thread

I hope my non traditional Christmas songs are welcome around the tree Robert

Especially non traditional and crazy things are welcome Mike
asset.php

It's now 1.43 am on Christmas morning (Tas time) and I'm enjoying an early Christmas drink as I was the DD (designated driver) for tonight's festivities and remained alcohol free up until an hour ago after everyone was dropped off safely at their doors.

I wish a merry and safe Christmas to all my forum friends, and it's good night from Goofy Grace xxx

Merry Christmas everyone.

Love ya all.

Merry Christmas Jon!

It's 2303 on Christmas Eve so here's wishing all my Broke Straight Boys forumites a very Merry Christmas x

Dear Mikeyank, Robb, Jon, Robert & Grace17 (The Four Wisemen & One Wisewoman from the East),

May you each have the best Christmas in recent memory. In each of your own special ways, you have brought much joy and friendship to my life when I needed it the most! God Bless you All for your support! Have a wonderful and joyous 2013 New Year awaiting you within a week!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Last edited:
Dear Mikeyank, Robb, Jon, Robert & Grace17 (The Four Wisemen & One Wisewoman from the East),

May you each have the best Christmas in recent memory. In each of your own special ways, you have brought much joy and friendship to my life when I needed it the most! God Bless you All for your support! Have a wonderful and joyous 2013 New Year awaiting you within a week!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

You too Stimpy xx