• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Leon, Sean, and Jayce

Classic

First video that has not had Dustin or Diesal in it that I have given a 5. Super hot. Jayce has gone from hot to white hot. I know he couldn't have been as good as he was without Sean and Leon. There is a definite chemistry there.

Slim, when you quit pontificating you will have been dead three days.

Slim, when you quit pontificating you will have been dead three days.

But "on the third day" I'll rise and return to the Forum. As for you hottie, we'll make space for a thirteenth disciple, or you can have Judas' chair since he won't be coming back to the dinners.

Very much enjoyed this, even with a hangover from Eurovision party night, but that's another story lol. Leon did really well and we know he is versatile from the special film in the hotel. I wasn't keen on Jace at the beginning but he certainly performed well in this one. To me Sean was the real trouper, taking Leons cock so well and then shooting again.

Slim states he got $300 but I thought it was £700 but I reckon next time he should hire an agent to do his dealing with David. It has been common practice for bottom guys to get 1500 with the tops getting 1000 each, so the distribution of money on this film didnt make sense.

I also disagree with the comment that just because Sean seemed to be in it for the sex that he should get lower. His contribution to this hottie was worth far more than 300 or 700 and certainly as much as Leon and Jace.

Guys, please do not get hung up on the "how much money the guys are paid" aspect of the scenes. When asked directly, David has never answered our questions on this subject, however tucsonjayce, gave the answer on the forum that I've suspected. The models are paid a pre-arranged figure at the time they sign their contracts, and the negotiating banter on camera is just "acting".

And while tucsonjayce is not part of management, as far as I know, from the photographic evidence in the "Tyler's ring on his left hand" thread, we see Jayce with his arm around the young man who plays "Tyler", as well as a group shot with Tyler, David, Eddie and Mark, showing that he knows of what he speaks.

But I do believe that the pre-arranged figure is contingent on the models being able to perform, and so when some of the recent newbies have been unable to maintain an erection and deliver the "money shot", they do not receive the full compensation offered to them. Other members of the forum have been offended by discussions of compensation, calling it a private matter. And I've never asked the actual monetary figures, because that is private, but I believe that the question of the on camera negotiations being real or part of the illusion is fair game for discussion.

I equate these negotiations to be on par with the beginning of the most recent threesome, where David films the empty couch lamenting that the boys are late, when on cue, there is a knock on the door, and the three participants come piling in together, as they decided to "car pool" to the studio. These are among the "hokey" aspects of Broke Straight Boys, that I find so charming. :sneaky2:

Very much enjoyed this, even with a hangover from Eurovision party night, but that's another story lol. Leon did really well and we know he is versatile from the special film in the hotel. I wasn't keen on Jace at the beginning but he certainly performed well in this one. To me Sean was the real trouper, taking Leons cock so well and then shooting again.

Slim states he got $300 but I thought it was £700 but I reckon next time he should hire an agent to do his dealing with David. It has been common practice for bottom guys to get 1500 with the tops getting 1000 each, so the distribution of money on this film didnt make sense.

I also disagree with the comment that just because Sean seemed to be in it for the sex that he should get lower. His contribution to this hottie was worth far more than 300 or 700 and certainly as much as Leon and Jace.

Eurovision was killing. The UK was penultimate among all the competing countries until the very last minute when on the last vote the country with the lowest score got an injection of points from a buddy country, and left the UK in last place. Germany won, with a cute ditty sung by a cute teenager with dyed black hair and really red lipstick. It was all wonderfully corny, no one could sing worth shit and some of the production numbers from the middle and eastern European contestant countries were mega kitsch. Just terrific.

jon, I actually said that Sean had bargained himself down $300, not down TO $300. As you say, his putative remuneration, after negotiating with himself, was $700 for that scene. But as Mikeyank correctly says, all the money banter is just part of the fun. Ole CJ let the cat out of the bag when asked if he'd be happy with a thou three; he answered (very disloyally lol), "I wish". They don't get that kind of bread, but as part of the fantasy it's great fun to see them bargaining with da-VEED. On some of the bonus sites, maybe I'm thinking of the First Big Dick one, the hung hosts dicker with their victim with fifties, and he ends up with maybe $150 or $200 in his cummy fist at the end of the scene. That's probably more like the going rate per shoot.

Guys, please do not get hung up on the "how much money the guys are paid" aspect of the scenes. When asked directly, David has never answered our questions on this subject, however tucsonjayce, gave the answer on the forum that I've suspected. The models are paid a pre-arranged figure at the time they sign their contracts, and the negotiating banter on camera is just "acting".

And while tucsonjayce is not part of management, as far as I know, from the photographic evidence in the "Tyler's ring on his left hand" thread, we see Jayce with his arm around the young man who plays "Tyler", as well as a group shot with Tyler, David, Eddie and Mark, showing that he knows of what he speaks.

But I do believe that the pre-arranged figure is contingent on the models being able to perform, and so when some of the recent newbies have been unable to maintain an erection and deliver the "money shot", they do not receive the full compensation offered to them.

No, I am not part of management nor am I on their payroll. I am only on their list of accepted referral sources. BTW I didn't post those pics to brag, just to show that I had met "Tyler".

D&E is a business and as such must balance outflows with inflows. David has stated that they spend about $13,000 a week on filming the scenes we see. While the boys aren't going home with the kind of money that the scenes would indicate, they make good money while they are there. And they are well taken care of. David and Eddie are great hosts!

David decides the cast, what kind of scene and the basic setup I would imagine. Then the boys do the photo shoot. The boys have free reign to do what they want. After the photo shoot, in comes David and the scene is shot. The sex IS real. Some basic editing is done in FL, but the bulk of it is done in CO. Then Mark and crew put it up for us to see (after 3-6 months).

As far as pay for non-performance, only David and Eddie would know, and don't ask them, they won't say. There are certain things they hold as secret for any number of reasons. And that's their "business" (in many senses of the word).

I don't know what David thinks of these discussions. Probably not much.

By the way, not here but before, if David calls a penis a "pee-pee" again I'm going to come down there and rip his out.

Come on now, that's one of the things we love about David. I think most of us love his hilarious political in-correctness most of the time, plus his dorkiness that he sometimes lets slip out. It's funny, cute, and so him! Personally, David's clunkiness adds so much to all these scenes and they always make me laugh. :tongue_smilie:

Abe

I normally don't like 3-ways (the camera always pays too much attention to the one guy I DON'T want to see, and tends to ignore the guy I ONLY want to see), but I LOVED this scene. I especially LOVE how everyone is addicted to Jayce's hot nips, EVERYONE loves sucking on them like candy!!!! That was SO HOT how his nips were getting worshipped throughout this entire scene, I have quickly become a huge fan of Jayce and I also LOVE it how everyone is drawn to his nips! Now I wish someone would worship his hot little treasure trail too, and kiss their way down it and maybe kiss his cute little belly button and blow into it! HOT!

I hope and pray that we get to watch HOTTIE Jayce do some kissing! I agree with the others, it seems like they were oh-so-close to doing a little kissing in this one, I can't wait to see what happens next!! PLEASE, let's see some more hot Jayce nip worshipping!

Abe

I thought it was pretty funny that both Austin and Diesal kept pinching his nipples while they were all dancing in the Phoenix behind the scenes at the club....

Leon is a keeper for sure! Hard from the gitgo,,,who could ask for more? Hey Leon if you read the reviews, hit me up man. [email protected] always looking for fun, hehe!

I would have loved to see Jayce and Leon kiss. If they had it would have been a 6 on a scale from 1 to 5. Jayce just has those kissable lips just like Diesal does well not quite but damn close. Hopefully they put jayce and leon back together for a one on one action and just let them go at it. Maybe have them do a flip-flop. That would be hot.

SEAN a 5!!!!!!
getting fucked at the same time sucking and getting sucked he was in never never land!
You could see how much pleasure he was getting. Its very rare to see a guy so happy. It has always been my fantasy to get fucked and sucked at the same time never did it but watching them gave me a great feeling. Lets see all of them again!

Last edited:
I thought this scene was mega hot too, woulda even been hotter if Sean wasn't in it and we coulda just seen Leon and Jayce going at it. I kinda agree with those who aren't really into 3 ways or orgy scenes, especially if there is someone in it I'd rather not see in the scene (like I feel about Sean in this one). But the hottness of Jayce in this one makes up for Sean trying to hog the camera, everyone playing with Jayce's hot nips more than makes up for Sean's camera hogging! I also love how Leon is always hard from the get go, and he never tries to hide his boner. SO HOT!

One question (I'm one of those who usually fast forwards through the interviews in my impatience to get to the good stuff), does Leon portray a straight guy?

Also, has anyone noticed that Jayce has some really sexy legs? You can tell he's a really tall guy, I love his long legs that aren't overly long compared to his equally long torso! I think Jayce is one of the hottest newer guys I've ever seen on this site! I also love his manscaping too, and his all over tan. I think it would be hot if he suddenly shows up for a scene with all his body hair completely shaved off! I know some either love that or hate it, I'm one of those who loves it. I do hate it when a guy normally shaves though and then doesn't bother to shave for several days and then gets in front of the camera with his body full of stubble. That is gross, but manscaping and shaving is HOT!

Jayce obviously takes really good care of himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he and his girlfriend even go to the mall together and get his and her pedicures!

You can also tell that he LOVES having his nips played with and worshipped, even when someone isn't tweaking them with their fingers or kissing them/licking them/sucking on them (which is rare which I LOVE), he is usually trying to keep his own fingers off them! And he has really hot nips too, which makes it even hotter to see someone always kissing them.

I am hoping and praying, BEGGING for lots more future scenes with Jayce in them, and hopefully just one on one action (no three ways where he has to share the camera time with more than one other person). And LOTS more worshipping his nips, and hopefully some hot kissing, making out, and maybe even some cum eating! Perhaps he and Nu would make a good pairing in a scene together......... And DEFINITELY more scenes with he and Leon, with Sean not in them would be so hot too!

I would love a scene where David has them both strip down to their underwear, then has them stand up and start kissing! And then, has them both take off their underwear right after some kissing when they're both standing there facing each other, and see Leon's ROCK HARD cock, and maybe Jayce will be hard too! And then do some more kissing, and Leon start kissing his way down Jayce's amazing chest, kissing his nips, then kissing his way down Jayce's sexy long stomach and treasure trail, then down to his big cock. HOT!!!

OK, enough of this, off to my memorial day family reunion/hog roast LOL!!!

Sean in bama

All 3 boys are hot! What a great match up! By far one of the best 3-somes. My new fav is Leon! What an incredible body. Endearing commentary as well. The 3 boys looked as if they really got into the scene and I almost expected that the 3 were going to start kissing. Think I would have fainted at that point.

I know. LOL I was on the edge of my seat at points. Wondering if a round of kissing was going to break out. By the time Leon was was sucking on Jace and Sean was nibbling and sucking his nipples...I think Jace was putty in their hands at that point. haha He looked like he was definitely thinking about kissing Sean as Sean moved up to kissing his neck.

For those of you who can't get enough of Sean, he can also be seen on a recent scene of "Haze Him". He plays the part of one of the new college frat wannabes, and for his hazing initiation they make him and his co-wannabes wear a dress with nothing on underneath it, and participate in some oral sex with another one of the newbies.

So, it seems that he's already making the rounds of the other gay studios out there.

Abe