• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Launched A New Site.....

Hi Mark,

I just saw the posting for the collegeboys site.
Can you tell me if it is possible to join through a different biller? I am in Europe and the site automatically forwards me to a biller charging me in Euro's. A months membership will cost me (excl your discount) € 29,95 which is $ 41.56 at the current exchange rate! I would love to try the site, but not for such a difference in the monthly fee.

I tried to change the country at the top of the page, but then it will only allow me to put down an address in the USA.

Shouldnt the biller use the exchange rate for $ 29.95 which is € 21,58 so everyone kind of pays the same?

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

I just saw the posting for the collegeboys site.
Can you tell me if it is possible to join through a different biller? I am in Europe and the site automatically forwards me to a biller charging me in Euro's. A months membership will cost me (excl your discount) € 29,95 which is $ 41.56 at the current exchange rate! I would love to try the site, but not for such a difference in the monthly fee.

I tried to change the country at the top of the page, but then it will only allow me to put down an address in the USA.

Shouldnt the biller use the exchange rate for $ 29.95 which is € 21,58 so everyone kind of pays the same?

If you join under http://www.strokeshow.com/SpecialOffer.html if will not go to that biller.

Thanks,
Mark

AWESOME SITE MARK!!! Aaron is very hott..... I might have to go from this site over there!! ;)

Mark,
I wish your new BCB site had a forum as well, I would love to comment. Overall, I love the site. Thank you!
NSR

What kind of effort and time does it take to moderate a forum like this?

I mod at a very quiet few comic book sites and a little drama there would spice things up some!

Hi Mark
I just took out a subscription for BCB and all I can say is WOW
pssst - don't tell Sean Tyler but Nate is hot

Hey Mark, I just joined. I'll email you so I can get the discount before I get charged the $19.96. Thanks!

Abe

New bonus site

Hey whens the new bonus site coming, im really looking forward to it.