• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Launched A New Site.....

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
So in 2006 I started this idea of doing another site like Broke Straight Boys but different. I came up with College Dudes. Basically this site is sort of like Broke Straight Boys but basically we film anyone regardless if they are gay, straight, bisexual. The only requirement is that they are broke hehe. I also decided not to have D&E film this site. I wanted completely different guys with a different look and most of all just a completely different way of filming. Another issue is D&E stays very busy so giving them another site to do would be tough. I had a hard time deciding if I should make this a free bonus site for current members. I just couldn't do it because of the huge cost of this site. The site is all in HD and we launched the site with more scenes that any other site I have launched. The site includes some bonus sites BUT one of them is just like HSBoys. I wanted to offer you guys a discount on this site. Normally it is 29.96 a month but I have a special discount so it is only 1.00 for 3 days then 19.96 monthly. Also if you post on the board I will discount the monthly rate 5.00 more. I can only do the 5.00 extra discount for people who sign up through the main biller. The main biller would mainly be for US and Canada customers. if you are not in the US or Canada the price will vary according to the exchange rate by Local Billing. I appreciate any feedback you have on the site even if you decide not to join. If you do join and went through the mail biller email me your username me at [email protected] so I can discount you 5.00 more. It has taken 3 years to get this site live.....
http://join.brokecollegeboys.com/track/MTA3MzM0OjY4OjEyMw/

Thanks,
Mark

PS: Btw I am working on a new free bonus site that will be included free with Broke Straight Boys I can't tell you when it will launch or what it is exactly but it should be sometime this year. I also have other surprises up my sleeve you guys will love.

logo.jpg

YAY! The new baby is out! hehe Congratulations Mark.
I hope you guys like it, it has great HD videos, that i enjoyed watching hehe

Jason, the guy behind the camera does a great job. Messy fun in the kitchen, hot orgy in the hot tub, oh and that gr.... mmm, i won't say more lol

Mark,

You Are Awesome!

Congrats on the new site. I met Logan from BCB in Phoenix. Woof!!!!

Can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for us..... Thanks for being such a great guy.

Be Well,

Jayce

Looks Great!

Love how this site will be updated weekly.

Sad Steve

I'll check it out but I won't be able to add it this month. :crying: I subscribe to 5 sites right now and I already have to decide which one I won't be renewing...

Mark:
Just watched my first two episodes. The site is fantastic. The high-def filming is awesome! And Blake is my new all time favorite. What a great kid he is in every way possible! Congrats!
Ned

Mark:
Just watched my first two episodes. The site is fantastic. The high-def filming is awesome! And Blake is my new all time favorite. What a great kid he is in every way possible! Congrats!
Ned

Yeah Blake is a cutie. I met him last month and he is very cute and kind of shy. :p

Mark

Mark, I'd love to join the new site that you have added, but unfortunately at this time with me being Laid Off and on unemployment, finances are tight. Hopefully I will be able to down the road.
Thanks, and keep up the great work that you have done and continue to do.
Gary

Thank you So much Mark!!! Awesome site with such cute hotties and the HD vids are brilliant:thumbup1:
Just joined it tonight and looking forward to many happy hours of additional perv time in the hours, weeks, months, and years to cum!!!:wink:

zed

Mark, I'd love to join the new site that you have added, but unfortunately at this time with me being Laid Off and on unemployment, finances are tight. Hopefully I will be able to down the road.
Gary

Yeah! What Gary said. lol

I would like very much to support your new site and check out the content but it will have to wait a while until my finances allow it. Congratualtions on the new site Mark. I'm sure it will be successful also.

Gary

Yes I won't be able to afford another site either. Maybe in the future you will be able to show the odd film on here like they do from ABFT.

I've just had a preview of the site and may just have to cancel my subs for this one and try that one for a few months instead.

Great Site ... !!

Just signed up on the site and gotta admit the video is fantastic !!

Hope the discount offer still applies .. :001_tongue:

Highly recommended site.