• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kyle

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This boy, Kyle, truly looks much younger than his age and, when he gets older, this trait will be his good fortune. However, for now it is the pits. He states he looks much younger than his younger brother at age 17.

Regardless, Kyle is a cutie and, hopefully, a keeper. I guess it will depend on his next two episodes. All in all, I feel he earned a 4 for overall cuteness.

Cumrag72, aka Stimpy

This boy, Kyle, truly looks much younger than his age and, when he gets older, this trait will be his good fortune. However, for now it is the pits. He states he looks much younger than his younger brother at age 17.

Regardless, Kyle is a cutie and, hopefully, a keeper. I guess it will depend on his next two episodes. All in all, I feel he earned a 4 for overall cuteness.

Cumrag72, aka Stimpy

Agreed Cumrag.

And if you look closely, at the exit interview close-up, to me his facial features and sly smile reminded me of Zak, but that could just be me.

Can't wait to see how he performs with Price. If he tops, I hope he can last longer than Daniel did,

Jason

Agreed Cumrag.

And if you look closely, at the exit interview close-up, to me his facial features and sly smile reminded me of Zak, but that could just be me.

Can't wait to see how he performs with Price. If he tops, I hope he can last longer than Daniel did,

Jason

Dear Jasonaz,

I would normally say great avatar, but in your case, I would have to say "Massive".

On the cuter side, I think you would have to say he is a bit cuter than your avatar. L love his black curly hair and, yes, he is slightly reminiscent of Zakk minus the tan and the beautiful abs. However, I find Kyle most charming and if I understood him correctly, I have to admire him for taking care of his younger brother by assuming guardianship. That one fact along with his "can do attitude", puts him at the top of the class, in my book.

Even so, being compared with Zakk is a pretty tall order and especially for a "True newbie". Zakk had been exquisitely schooled in the "amorous arts" prior to first appearing on Broke Straight Boys I think not for Kyle, however. Maybe he will be a fast learner! At least he has the charm down, unlike other less appealing newbies at the bottom of the barrel! Maybe he will become the new Zakk!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Last edited:
Kyle may look younger though he jerksoff with a mature determined stroke. I don't know Zak. I do know Kyle represented himself well, he's a family type guy, he's doing his best, and he's cute, very cute with a manageable hard succulent cock. There is one issue. For some reason David has a million reasons why he insists on the models wearing their underwear until they sit down. I'd love to have seen Kyle drop his undies and stand there for a couple seconds to show us his package. His nuts. His cock. All hanging between his slendor theighs then, sitting down and getting to work. Numerous other male site have their guys drop their draws -- just like to see what a guy looks like naked . . . .

Kyle may look younger though he jerksoff with a mature determined stroke. I don't know Zak. I do know Kyle represented himself well, he's a family type guy, he's doing his best, and he's cute, very cute with a manageable hard succulent cock. There is one issue. For some reason David has a million reasons why he insists on the models wearing their underwear until they sit down. I'd love to have seen Kyle drop his undies and stand there for a couple seconds to show us his package. His nuts. His cock. All hanging between his slendor theighs then, sitting down and getting to work. Numerous other male site have their guys drop their draws -- just like to see what a guy looks like naked . . . .

I'm with you all the way on that nedrow1, I too would prefer to see the models shown in their relaxed state, see if they are show'ers or growers as it were, low hangers or no hangers and of course a good look at their ass before they sit down. I love to watch a soft cock come to full erection, especially when it does so without a helping hand, to me it is very erotic.

However, David did explain a long time ago that the reason the models are told to sit and fondle themselves in their underwear is because those are the "teaser shots" that can be used for advertising the site on mediums where nudity can not be used.
I guess it also helps the boys who are "growers" be less reluctant to drop their draws when they are fully hard and not soft and tiny.

Me being the connoisseur of cockmeat that I am, I prefer to watch a little 1 inch button cock grow to an impressive 6 or 7 inches, than to watch a 6 inch slab harden to a 7 inch erection.

But that's just me, in the end, they all taste about the same.

-Jason

Kyle is a very likeable kid, with a nice smile with an adorable dimple in his cheek. But he is awfully young looking, and I found it not possible for me to get sexually aroused over such a young looking kid. His body is also immature, without the toned frame of someone perhaps a few years older.

But he obviously is of age, and things will get more interesting watching him interact with another model in his next scene. David mentioned at the end of the scene, that he reminds him of a young Tyler. I can see that to an extent, but even in Tyler's earliest scenes, he had a more mature look about him.

But over all I can't complain, as he is a "newbie", and I'm really bored seeing the same old crowd re-appearing doing the same old things, so this update was interesting, if not highly erotic to me.

jasonaz: Correct. David did say that. Nonetheless, there is no reason and no excuse for having all models comply each time. Those teasers are used again and again, using very few models. It is abnormal to not see the models standing naked before the clients. In fact, as we know many sites have the models naked, sometimes lifting their cocks to display their hanging sac and, and, and, standing naked when the cum is dripping down their chests over their abs concluding their performance. Broke Straight Boys has got to enhance itself to stay comtemporary. This is one opportunity. Another two, encourage kissing like everybody kisses because, it is succulent, sexy, and hot. Lastly, sucking spent cock, swallowing hot young fresh cum is nothing new these days on numerous popular sites which are numerouos and popular because they do those things. So can we at least have these guys stand naked for a couple seconds for us to enjoy their eroticism, physics, and promise of a good performance.

Kyle is a very likeable kid, with a nice smile with an adorable dimple in his cheek. But he is awfully young looking, and I found it not possible for me to get sexually aroused over such a young looking kid. His body is also immature, without the toned frame of someone perhaps a few years older.

But he obviously is of age, and things will get more interesting watching him interact with another model in his next scene. David mentioned at the end of the scene, that he reminds him of a young Tyler. I can see that to an extent, but even in Tyler's earliest scenes, he had a more mature look about him.

But over all I can't complain, as he is a "newbie", and I'm really bored seeing the same old crowd re-appearing doing the same old things, so this update was interesting, if not highly erotic to me.

I know you so well by now that all the nuances come through here. I agree with all of it, but now that I've seen Kyle Klein I definitely want to see more. He has the level gaze and instant, high IQ deadpan responsiveness that Jesse Eisenberg has in his interviews. He's obviously got a terrifically good brain in there and is going to be far more interesting than 80% of all BSBs over the years, even with his unformed boy's body (younger looking than his little brothers's).

Tyler was sort of irreverent at the beginning, with that instant gleeful wit, aimed at whatever corniness was going down at the time. This guy is humorous about himself as well, something Tyler didn't do much of till way later.

It's so serendipitous that Kyle has appeared just as a bunch of us were praising geeky movie hotties like Jesse and Ben Wishaw. Kyle is like them in my opinion. He didn't know how tall he was; he grew an inch in less than 2 minutes in the interview. Totally Jesse.

You're right. When he gets paired up with another interesting Brokie he's going to be great to watch.

I liked him also, and I thought to myself while watching him that he reminded me of a young Tyler, then David said it . I can kind of see a little of Zak in him but I think Zak has got that smile that no one can match. Whatever happened to Zak's roommate? I thought that guy was pretty hot also.

Just watched it and jeez wasnt this a short video. By the time David and done with the interview I bet we got about 5mins of Kyle naked before he came. Kyle seems to be a cool dude though and during the interview he reminded me of a stand up dry comedian that we often see from the US. In fact, when he told David his name, David responded with "Are you Jewish" - that cracked me up, but maybe it's my wierd SOH.

Big respect to kyle for looking after his 17yo bro who looks 21 (how much looking after does he need lol). Looking forward to the next instalment with Price..

I agree with nedrow1 and jasonaz. I have asked the question about having the model get naked before sitting dwon and was also told it's so they can take the more "G" rated shots. We all know theres much more to the shoot than we actually see, so in my opinion there should be plenty of opportunity to take those shots either before or after the acutal video. Personally I think it''s done the way its is because David likes it that way. To me seeing a soft cock go from soft to hard is a huge turn on. There's no better way to see if a guy is a shower or a grower than to have stand in front of you naked and flacid. I feel safe in saying a lot of the members feel the way we do. For Broke Straight Boys to take the easy way out to get the "G" rated photo's they need is a dis-service to the members.