• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kyle gives Sebastian his dick

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
To quote the leader of the free world........"bad, bad,bad"!!

As evidenced by the fact that, until now, there wasn't a thread started for this scene. I guess no one wanted to touch it with a 10 foot pole. I am sorry because I am sure that Kyle is a very nice person, and he is one of the gayest looking/acting str8 guys in the current stable. I suggest that the scene would have been much better had Sebastian fucked Kyle into next week....and more believable. I understand that he has always bottomed in his scene's here and he probably should stick with that role. Sebastian is kind of hot, in certain ways, but oh my, that hair is so distracting. I appreciate that the "young ones" are style mavens but what ever happened to wearing styles that actually look good. The good news is it will grow out.......maybe!

What was bad was putting Kyle in on top of anyone. He's the gay twin. He needs to be ridden hard and put away wet, with cum all over his hot little face.

But, ignoring the haircut, Sebastian is a hot little fucking kid. Legs. Great skin. Nice Tats. Pretty face. And you can't notice it because of the haircut, but he's got a really pretty head. That dick and ass are just hot fuckers.

They are going to show us some other scenes with him in it. All of them will be, probably, from the same week's shooting, and all of them will have the bad hair. But we've got to have SOME scenes that are 3's. LOL

But saying whatever, I'd certainly do this kid, bad haircut and all.

I felt we had a scene with two bottoms... I missed a good top in there...

About Sebastian... I think he is beautiful. I like his body and his tattoos and his hair doesn't bother me as much as his shaved legs...

For me it's always problematic when you have two nelly bottoms and one has to top. In this case, we had a real nelly guy and a moderately nelly guy, with the nelliest one topping. For me, that is the worst of all worlds. I gave the boys a two because the non-fucking portion was tolerable. The scene I gave a 1; would have been a 2 but I deducted my usual point for its being a condom scene.

For me it's always problematic when you have two nelly bottoms and one has to top. In this case, we had a real nelly guy and a moderately nelly guy, with the nelliest one topping. For me, that is the worst of all worlds. I gave the boys a two because the non-fucking portion was tolerable. The scene I gave a 1; would have been a 2 but I deducted my usual point for its being a condom scene.

You said it.

Sigh! This is the scene that never should have been. Kyle is so pale and frail that he looks almost unhealthy. In general I like red heads and red pubic hair, but that's about all he has going for him. Even for a gay boy he is nelly.

Sebastian came off better than I expected. He does have a nice uncut cock and some pubes, but may be the first Broke Straight Boys model to have shaved legs. Shaved Legs? Really? He was stoic and passive throughout, but with Kyle fluttering his way through the performance, I can't blame him.

Both of these guys may well be very nice people, and I wish them well, but would not be interested in seeing them in future scenes. Please, can't we do better than this? Broke? Straight? Boys? Maybe broke, but I doubt it.

I stay subscribed for the archives and the blast from the past selections. Keep them coming fellas (and girl).

I stay subscribed for the archives and the blast from the past selections. Keep them coming fellas (and girl).
I will do my best to keep you entertained nickbrady, and Mark can send my commission check to me monthly! lol (And we have at least two girls in Beth & Bartirah)! :tongue:

I like Lee. he's a bautiful boy and I like thicker boys. he likes to be fucked and he likes to be fucked hard. too quiet for my tastes, but that's a small thing. so, far, there just hasn't been a top with him to bring out his better qualities. romeo is ok, but a fat cock he isn't. I am not even going to discuss Kyle. Lee needs a challenge--a fat cock that will pound him hard. it's what he wants, from his reactions so far. the usual suspects come to mind--tanner, ben, Ronan Kennedy, Brenden. for just relentless pounding, Cage Kafig, Dakota, Rowan.

Perhaps Lee was actually an anal virgin so they wanted to start him out easy. I don't think so, tho. his body language (a dead giveaway his first fuck with Romeo when he automatically adjusted himself on the bed to provide the best entry angle--virgins don't know to do that) and other cues suggest he was experienced. but, hey, so what anymore on this site. right? that formula is just gone, no one seems to like that it's gone but those running the show don't seem to care whether we like it or not.

could it be that males have released themselves from having their sexuality boxed in and there are fewer and fewer young men available who have not tried sex with other guys at some point in their lives? so finding virgin male on male models is like finding hen's teeth? it is possible.

Anyway--I like Lee--dark, broad shoulders, sexy back, nice pecs, beautiful butt and very handsome. so, get him a fat cock top to challenge him a bit more. But, then again, I liked Flip, so no accounting for taste I suppose.

edit: figured out how to paragaph! yay!

Last edited:
edit: figured out how to paragaph! yay!

Yay! I'm so happy for you. I can read your posts with much more ease. I thank you, and my Dry Eye Syndrome that I treat with daily drops thanks you too. hahaha :biggrin: