• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sebastian fucked by Tanner

When Broke Straight Boys made the then controversial move to filming primarily bareback scenes, Mark told us that the models would have the choice to use condoms in their scenes or not. I appreciate the fact that you are apparently sticking by that policy. I understand that it is "hotter" for the viewer to see bareback, but I like the fact that the models still have that personal choice available to them.

I am a man of my word and if the guys make a choice to use condoms in their scenes for whatever reason, I support that. I only wish that it didn't ever affect their ratings based on that choice.

Well, I am loving Tanner fucking this little kid, Sebastian Lee. I mean, the scene might have its drawbacks, but I'll tell you what stole my heart away.

First, Tanner is so fucking pretty. I'd like to know how ANYONE could be prettier or hotter than Tanner is. His face is beautiful. I love his great hair, which is always perfectly cut and beautiful styled, but perhaps this time, even more so. Then there's his eyes. skin, and, OH JESUS, that big, and fat, and straight dick. Also, there is the way he loves to kiss and have that big dick sucked. I'm thinking you'd only get to see someone that hot, horny and pretty in Heaven, but here he is on Broke Straight Boys

Then Sebastian Lee starts sucking on it. Tanner's dick goes hard as soon as someone hot starts kissing him, and goes REALLY hard when the kid starts sucking it. WOW. It was obvious to me that Sebastian Lee was LOVING to suck on that big thing. Just look how hard Sebastian's dick immediately got.

I will admit that Sebastian Lee's dick went a little "ropey" when Tanner starts laying a few miles of that long dick inside his hot little ass. Sebastian has a beautiful body and a great ass, and Tanner's dick certainly noticed that the little hole in Sebastian's ass was just the right size to barely stretch around Tanner's big dick. I've been there a lot of times myself, where a big dick like that hurts so fucking bad and feels so fucking good. Oh me!

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the hottest piece of ass Tanner ever got in his life. The condom and all. But, here's what I think about it. You are really not entitled to have a totally hot ass everytime your dick gets hard or everytime you want it. You are ONLY entitled to have the ass you got, and Sebastian's ass was hot enough to make Tanner bust his big nuts all over that hot little kid.

That's not perfect, but its sure good enough for me. At least I'll say that Tanner was able to accomplish this hot fucking without messing up the kid's bad hair style to where it looked ugly. Sebastian's not my favorite model, but if Tanner shows up with that big hot dick, beautiful skin, slim beautiful body, I forgot whatever imperfections Sebastian might ever have.

Oh, I love Tanner so much, my dick hurts.

Well, I am loving Tanner fucking this little kid, Sebastian Lee. I mean, the scene might have its drawbacks, but I'll tell you what stole my heart away.

First, Tanner is so fucking pretty. I'd like to know how ANYONE could be prettier or hotter than Tanner is. His face is beautiful. I love his great hair, which is always perfectly cut and beautiful styled, but perhaps this time, even more so. Then there's his eyes. skin, and, OH JESUS, that big, and fat, and straight dick. Also, there is the way he loves to kiss and have that big dick sucked. I'm thinking you'd only get to see someone that hot, horny and pretty in Heaven, but here he is on Broke Straight Boys

Then Sebastian Lee starts sucking on it. Tanner's dick goes hard as soon as someone hot starts kissing him, and goes REALLY hard when the kid starts sucking it. WOW. It was obvious to me that Sebastian Lee was LOVING to suck on that big thing. Just look how hard Sebastian's dick immediately got.

I will admit that Sebastian Lee's dick went a little "ropey" when Tanner starts laying a few miles of that long dick inside his hot little ass. Sebastian has a beautiful body and a great ass, and Tanner's dick certainly noticed that the little hole in Sebastian's ass was just the right size to barely stretch around Tanner's big dick. I've been there a lot of times myself, where a big dick like that hurts so fucking bad and feels so fucking good. Oh me!

I'm pretty sure this wasn't the hottest piece of ass Tanner ever got in his life. The condom and all. But, here's what I think about it. You are really not entitled to have a totally hot ass everytime your dick gets hard or everytime you want it. You are ONLY entitled to have the ass you got, and Sebastian's ass was hot enough to make Tanner bust his big nuts all over that hot little kid.

That's not perfect, but its sure good enough for me. At least I'll say that Tanner was able to accomplish this hot fucking without messing up the kid's bad hair style to where it looked ugly. Sebastian's not my favorite model, but if Tanner shows up with that big hot dick, beautiful skin, slim beautiful body, I forgot whatever imperfections Sebastian might ever have.

Oh, I love Tanner so much, my dick hurts.
I don't always agree with your reviews Like I am sure people don't always like or agree with
what I say. But this post I say BRAVO. You got it right. Good Post. xo

From Tanner to sheets. I would like to thank nickbrady and SFPSO1 for trying to keep the Forum going through our little bit of troubles.
There were more of course. But the two of you seemed to care. I was ready to leave. But I would have missed it. Glad we stayed.
Have a nice day everyone...xo

The party would be dull without you Johnny. Stick around.

amen, ahmen, and so forth.............
Like I said in my post about the new model Sha is bringing in, I am still largely here for the forum and my good friends who've been here for years like Johnny and a handful of other old friends, and some relative newbie posters like you guys and Bartirah among others who seem to have the "old spirit" of the forum still being my "fun place" kind of like the old TV series "Cheers" where you can get away after a tough day, have a beer and a laugh. Thanks for making this forum still an enjoyable hangout for me! :tongue:

0e17ac92ed642472ba0a040548b4a7b4.jpg

I am a man of my word and if the guys make a choice to use condoms in their scenes for whatever reason, I support that. I only wish that it didn't ever affect their ratings based on that choice.

Speaking for myself as a long-term AIDS survivor, I am very familiar with the tests used by Broke Straight Boys and their safety; and given that, I reduce my votes in condom scenes by a point because I prefer bareback scenes to condom scenes. That is my choice just as it is any model's choice to use condoms.