• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodiboy, Congratulations on your 1,000th post

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow, You hit 1,000 posts in record time. Agian, congratulations.:thumbup::waw::dancingpenis:

award-trophies-trophy2-788652.jpg

Congratulations Kodie!!

You are only the second person to hit that milestone so far. Well done!!

:worship::waw::banana_rasta: LOL

Kodiboy,

Congratulations On your incredible quick 1000 post! It appears you are posting at warp factor 9. At this rate you will pass the beloved, wise, all knowing, spiritual, Jayman

before years end.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

May your keyboard get all gunk uppppppp!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Kodiboy,

Congratulations On your incredible quick 1000 post! It appears you are posting at warp factor 9. At this rate you will pass the beloved, wise, all knowing, spiritual, Jayman

before years end.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

OOHHHHHHH Viceie....... Stop it,I could get to loved it when you speak to me like that..

arg-oopscrp.gif

Kodiboy,

before years end.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Wow, thanks for the boost there vicekid. I already won the greatest race of all. I was the sperm that made it to the egg so I could be here with you all today. LOL That is good enough for me. I don't care if Kodiboy gets ahead of me... Really it is, OK. I really do enjoy coming in teaching and healing where I can. Laughter is the best medicine and quite frankly Kodiboy has been bringing it daily. Everything happens for a reason. So, look at all of the healing power he is wielding in this land of Forum. Bless his heart. I know he is bored and cannot sleep sometimes too. He has a wonderful sense of humor though...

We all love you Kodiboy. I am sure I will get my fair share of posts in too. Bless your heart and take care and thank you for being you.:thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the boost there vicekid. I already won the greatest race of all. I was the sperm that made it to the egg so I could be here with you all today. LOL That is good enough for me. I don't care if Kodiboy gets ahead of me... Really it is, OK. I really do enjoy coming in teaching and healing where I can. Laughter is the best medicine and quite frankly Kodiboy has been bringing it daily. Everything happens for a reason. So, look at all of the healing power he is wielding in this land of Forum. Bless his heart. I know he is bored and cannot sleep sometimes too. He has a wonderful sense of humor though...

We all love you Kodiboy. I am sure I will get my fair share of posts in too. Bless your heart and take care and thank you for being you.:thumbup:

Congratulations Kodi!!!! Don't worry about getting ahead of Jayman, he likes coming up from behind!!!!:w00t:

I've enjoyed Kodi's humor and enthusiasm....... keep it cumming errrrr coming!

Be well,

Jayce

I love cumming too. MMMMmmmmmm!:drool::w00t:

Your welcome

If you ever get sick of me...... just let me know..

I wont listen .... but yr welcome to tell me anyway lmao

Your welcome

If you ever get sick of me...... just let me know..

I wont listen .... but yr welcome to tell me anyway lmao

Dude it seems like only a few days ago that you'd reached the 700th post; if your fingertips were raw then, I'd hate to think what this is doing to your eyes, wrists and spine! You need a vacation mister, maybe Spain, since winter will be moving in to Oz...

Congrats Kodie
Mind you if you hadn't been bored it would have taken a day or two longer to achieve :thumbup: