• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi the rocker

larkster

Reaction score
I wrote this in another thread, but I'm not getting any response. And I really want to know if anyone knows how to do this and if anyone will.

Just watched the scene again without sound. Kodi looked like a rocker (Kodi Jagger?) playing Mitch like an electric guitar. As a matter of fact, I think this would play well over Smells Like Teen Spirit or I Can't Get No Satisfaction. Does anyone know how to do that? I would love to see and hear it.:thumbup1:

What you can do is play the song on iTunes from your computer and then go to another page and open the episode, but I don't know how to actually merge the two. That might be a Scorpio question; PM him.

I wrote this in another thread, but I'm not getting any response. And I really want to know if anyone knows how to do this and if anyone will.

Just watched the scene again without sound. Kodi looked like a rocker (Kodi Jagger?) playing Mitch like an electric guitar. As a matter of fact, I think this would play well over Smells Like Teen Spirit or I Can't Get No Satisfaction. Does anyone know how to do that? I would love to see and hear it.:thumbup1:
First, I agree that he has a young Jagger look, but Kodi has a prettier face than Mick did then.

And second, I'm no computer geek either, so why don't you just mute the sound on your computer and play a College Dudes of Nirvana or the Stones? Seems like a simple solution, and you "can get your satisfaction". :sneaky2:

You know what..... I never would have guessed that at first. But now that I think about it you are 1,000,000,000,000,000% accurate with your analysis.