• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi/Caleb/Scott

Top4bottom

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if the studio would consider pairing Kodi/Caleb/Scott for a nice 3 way flip flop flip flop flip flop :) Just wondering

Hello I was wondering if the studio would consider pairing Kodi/Caleb/Scott for a nice 3 way flip flop flip flop flip flop :) Just wondering
I'm not sure which Caleb you are referring to. I checked the search box and found an unattractive Caleb who appeared here in 2009, but I agree that the Kodi & Scott from this year are two of the hottest models to come along here in a while. :biggrin:

I'm not sure which Caleb you are referring to. I checked the search box and found an unattractive Caleb who appeared here in 2009, but I agree that the Kodi & Scott from this year are two of the hottest models to come along here in a while. :biggrin:

My guess is that he is referring to Caleb, who did a solo on Feb 13, 2012. I thought he was kind of hot and it seems I remember enjoying his solo. I would not mind seeing that 3-some of Kodi/Scott/Caleb. ONly thing is, Caleb does not seem to have come back. And neither has Scott for that matter!:wtf: