• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Knowing WHO your REAL/TRUE Friends are

I am sending love, light, and hugs to you and everyone. :001_smile: I hope all is well. I will say a prayer for you before I go to bed and ask the Angels to watch over you too.

I slept like a baby last night, Jayman. Your good thoughts must have worked:) Thanks, darling:)

Laura, the more I learn about you, and the better I'm getting to know you, I want to send a great big bunch of New York love to the angel of the forum in Denver, and in the spirit of our good friend across the sea, Jon, and his member's "favourite" music thread, I'd like to dedicate this song to you. :001_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSNHcsqqKM

I love it! Thank you, Mike... :blushing:

Laura:001_wub:just so you know, you can count in an every-day way on the steady metronomic flow of love-beeps from this far off forum satellite, in force from your very first appearances here. Automatic affection wasn't however what you needed when you posted, so I'm taking you off the drip and sending you 3000 mgs every 20 minutes. On the advice of Dr. Phingerphuck.

Slim, I felt this crazy surge that woke me up in the middle of the night, repeatedly.... Must have been your super concentrated love beeps! As the Doctor ordered, they were just what I needed. Thank you for sending all that good stuff my way...

Thanks Miss D! I do appreciate it, however, just for the record, I still am standing firm with what I said on the onset of my thread, that being, "I am not saying/doing this to get recognition, but rather for one simple reason, that it be known that there still are/can be REAL/TRUE friendships made out there, from here! "I felt that in my state of where I am in my personal life after the 'incident', that now I need to re-analyze/review things, that I am/was doing currently, and decide which 'stressors' are 'fluff' and can be put aside, to just deal with the everyday 'stressors' that (sorry for sounding egotistical, it is not meant that way) are in MY life, all others are 'secondary'.

This is/will be a long transition, because I am used to putting other's needs before mine, (just my persona).

Not to mention the fact that it has been a humbling experience, in more ways than one: my scare, and the true friendship/amount of caring that this world has to offer, as I have received well-wishes, as I am sure Marky, et al have from our neighbor to the north, across the 'pond', as well, of course, throughout the US. I do not know about others, however, I think this says something about 'when a crisis arises, then it does not matter where you are (from), your true friends will find you, and always be there.

Enough of my rambling. My deepest-felt thanks, and as the hippies would say, (YES, it was before my time!! LOL), MUCH peace and lov to all!!

Bob

Kudos Bob. :)

I love it! Thank you, Mike... :blushing:
Thanks Laura. I was reading all the nice comments of us expressing our love for one another here in forumland, and that song kept running through my head.

And I loved your Howard Jones selection. It is very reminiscent of the wonderful Duran Duran songs of that era, as well. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup: