• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing

hard247

Reaction score
I just joined and i love to watch guy kiss!!!

Are there many vids on here that feature that??

i find it so weird that tyler will take a cock in both ends but has a problem kissing

i find it so weird that tyler will take a cock in both ends but has a problem kissing
I agree, but apparently it's kind of common in guys who consider themselves basically straight. I used to hang out with this 19 year old guy who considered himself bi. I was in my 40's at the time. He loved to suck cock, and had a thing where he loved to put his tongue in my ass. But when I tried to kiss him, (no, not after he preformed analingus on me, but another time), he said that kissing was too personal to do with a guy.

Imagine, sticking your tongue up a guy's ass is cool, but kissing is too personal. Straight guys, can't live with them, and can't live without them.:wink:

Mike

I have to agree on the kissing is too intimate thing. I can sleep with anybody but there has to be caring and a connection to tickle the tonsils...

Sex is a physical, biological drive. Rubbing, sucking and fucking work toward the desire to satisfy that drive.
Kissing is an intimate act that does not create an orgasm. (At least not often, I am sure someone has a hair trigger that can say otherwise.)

So kissing is more an emotional thing and straight guys paid to have sex with another straight do not feel an emotional tie to the other guy. So kissing is ickier for them.

It also makes them feel exposed and vulnerable. And we like to see them squirm a bit.

Hi & welcome to the forum.
There are some episodes with kissing, but as Mark says "we are trying"
The Jake, Tommy & Sean 070516 has some great kissing.
I rewatched this episode last night & I found the first kiss, be it briefly as there is an edit point right there, of this episode that I had missed on previous viewings, I nearly melted :001_smile:

Yes, welcome to the forum. Under favorites in the "Home" page section, look also for Alex and Sebastian. The kissing is "hidden" but VERY audible as they fuck their brains out!

Pleased to meet you, I am,

Hi and welcome. I also enjoy kissing and watching as well. The best kissing scene on Broke Straight Boys would have to be Ross and Erik, The best recent kissing scene is on Straight Boys Jerk Off between Josh and Jordan, there are no words spoken, no commentarry from BJ, just them on the couch kissing, touching, sucking and a short fuck scene with a great ending cum shot. It reminds me of my BF and I on our lazy weekends together. Just awesome!!!

Hi and welcome. I also enjoy kissing and watching as well. The best kissing scene on Broke Straight Boys would have to be Ross and Erik, The best recent kissing scene is on Straight Boys Jerk Off between Josh and Jordan, there are no words spoken, no commentarry from BJ, just them on the couch kissing, touching, sucking and a short fuck scene with a great ending cum shot. It reminds me of my BF and I on our lazy weekends together. Just awesome!!!
I still feel the total scene including the kissing in the Tanner & Maverich video on Straight Boys Jerk Off was hotter.

Wow you were totally right on the ross and erick!!! i loved it!!! I did it twice while watching if you know what i mean?!?! :cumshot: