• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing on Broke Straight Boys

I like the kissing but I hate that it's a routine. I agree that always starting with kissing has gotten boring. Let's mix it up a bit and let the kissing work itself in. They have a whole new house in which to film so I think it's time to try something new. They started a new release schedule, it's time to take advantage of the changes and get out of the old formula.

I like the kissing but I hate that it's a routine. I agree that always starting with kissing has gotten boring. Let's mix it up a bit and let the kissing work itself in. They have a whole new house in which to film so I think it's time to try something new. They started a new release schedule, it's time to take advantage of the changes and get out of the old formula.

Great idea and so well said. Broke Straight Boys scenes have gotten so formulaic. I thought the last scene with Sky and Ryan broke the mold a bit. Kissing was more spontaneous and the ending a refreshing surprise. Keep it up guys. Maybe we won’t mind less scenes if they are better scenes.

Thanks for the advice but I am experiencing difficulty again posting on the forum !! Don't know what the heck I am doing wrong

Great idea and so well said. Broke Straight Boys scenes have gotten so formulaic. I thought the last scene with Sky and Ryan broke the mold a bit. Kissing was more spontaneous and the ending a refreshing surprise. Keep it up guys. Maybe we won’t mind less scenes if they are better scenes.
I absolutely agree Rep that both Sky and Ryan Parks did the "organic" kissing thing rather than the "formulaic" version which typically opens all Broke Straight Boys scenes currently. It really worked to add to the hotness of the most recent scene.

Thanks for the advice but I am experiencing difficulty again posting on the forum !! Don't know what the heck I am doing wrong

I’m not an expert but if you want to comment on a current thread just go to the Bottom and make a reply. It’s easier than starting a new thread.

Here I go posting my two cents not that I have this thing down !! As I said in my very first message, I totally believe that the pairing of the guys is everything woth regard to what they do and how they do it !! Beginning a scene with the kissing can be a turn off if it is obvious by the little pecks here and there that it is just work for one or both of the partners. It may not be possible but I think it might be interesting to have the newbies view the work of other actors and see who they think they would click with or even visa versa instead of just putting 2 guys together who are not really inte each other. Str8 or gay, regardless of what they SAY the real attraction of both does add to the hotness of the scene ! Having an affinity for Str8 guys I can definitely say for some it is just a Blo and go and for others if there is chemistry there the sparks do fly !! Just an observation on my part. On another note-- facials do it for me EVERYTIME and I have been seeing less and less . Bring them back please !! Lastly, (I promise) a suggestion, why not dig in the archives and bring back some past models for guest appearances with the newbies !! Thanks for reading !

For myself I do enjoy watching the kissing. But not necessarily for every scene. I don't like the fake fish-lip kissing where they just peck the tops and bottoms of each other's lips. My pervy side does enjoy once in a while when a straighter model is obviously told he has to kiss another dude, and he seems to have a problem with it. haha So for me there is no one-size-fits-all rule for me on the subject of models kissing.

When you are reading a thread and want to reply go to the bottom of the thread and type in this white box and click post quick reply.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.48.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.48.42 PM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for your feedback Mark and letting us know you are keeping a finger on the pulse of the site. :)

Even though at times it may seem exaggerated...if there is to be some kissing in a scene, I myself prefer seeing at least a little bit of visible tongue action. More than anything I guess just to prove that it isn't the completely fake just rubbing together of closed lips. But as Johnny said, "That's just me." haha I don't know how many (if any) others in here feel the same way.

I was really surprised when I watched my first scene and it immediately started out with intense kissing. It was kind of shocking because it was the first time with a guy for 1 of the models and it looked so natural and intense. Neither guy seemed to have any reservations about it. When I was here last, it was like they had to fight with the guys to kiss and when they did kiss it looked like 2 fish sucking air bubbles. It was kind of pathetic. lol

Now these new guys are going at it with so much passion as if they're really enjoying themselves. It's hot for sure. What I want to know is how did they get to this point so quickly? When it's a straight guys first scene with another man how did he get so comfortable with kissing? Do they practice ahead of time? Maybe back in the day when it looked awkward they were making it look awkward on purpose?

A few guys have mentioned in Behind the Scenes that it's weird or they aren't completely comfortable with it but dang it sure doesn't show, they just get into it like they've been making out with each other all along. Not only is just kissing there's plenty of fondling going on with it. What's the secret? I'm dying for details. Does anyone stand out as being the best kisser?

When I was here last, it was like they had to fight with the guys to kiss and when they did kiss it looked like 2 fish sucking air bubbles. It was kind of pathetic. lol

I'm so with you on the fake kissing Lenny! haha

When Broke Straight Boys went through that phase of the really fake fish lip pecking and the rubbing together of closed lips, I hated it. I would rather have seen no kissing at all sometimes than some of the really bad acting and the half-hearted attempts at what the models hoped would pass for kissing. That's one of the main reasons I like to see a little bit of tongue action from the models during kissing nowadays. Just to prove that it isn't all fake. haha

Last edited:
I was really surprised when I watched my first scene and it immediately started out with intense kissing. It was kind of shocking because it was the first time with a guy for 1 of the models and it looked so natural and intense. Neither guy seemed to have any reservations about it. When I was here last, it was like they had to fight with the guys to kiss and when they did kiss it looked like 2 fish sucking air bubbles. It was kind of pathetic. lol

Now these new guys are going at it with so much passion as if they're really enjoying themselves. It's hot for sure. What I want to know is how did they get to this point so quickly? When it's a straight guys first scene with another man how did he get so comfortable with kissing? Do they practice ahead of time? Maybe back in the day when it looked awkward they were making it look awkward on purpose?
There is a whole new type of model on Broke Straight Boys nowadays Lenny. Most have appeared on other sites before coming to Broke Straight Boys, and so kissing another guy is just part of the routine. I know we can't go back in time, but kissing was so much hotter for me when it occasionally happened organically when two mostly straight guys got so carried away with the pleasure they were feeling that it just happened, not on a director's cue.

Kissing for me is an ice breaker. In the latest scene with Masyn Thorne and James, it started right into the oral. There were a couple of times they kissed, but I personally missed the kissing at the start. Maybe I feel this way because I think it’s what normally happens when two people get together to be intimate, whether it be gay or straight.

Back in the early days on Broke Straight Boys-1, David would sometimes try to get them to kiss for extra cash, but the common reply was that kissing is too intimate. That always made me smile thinking, isn’t sucking dick or fucking even more intimate?

However, I heard the exact same words from straight identifying guys that I met on hook-up sites as well. To my sensibilities, straight guys were often more likely to suck or get sucked, but they felt that kissing was something they did with girls and not guys. Not necessarily logical, but the way young straight guys think. Lol And I loved it.

Back in the early days on Broke Straight Boys-1, David would sometimes try to get them to kiss for extra cash, but the common reply was that kissing is too intimate. That always made me smile thinking, isn’t sucking dick or fucking even more intimate?

However, I heard the exact same words from straight identifying guys that I met on hook-up sites as well. To my sensibilities, straight guys were often more likely to suck or get sucked, but they felt that kissing was something they did with girls and not guys. Not necessarily logical, but the way young straight guys think. Lol And I loved it.
yeah, I can understand that. I’ve always thought sucking dick is more intimate than getting fucked. It always surprises me when straight boys will eventually suck dick on camera but won’t get fucked. Like I always say, you eat with your mouth and shit with your ass.....lol.....I think if I were straight I’d rather bend over and take it in the butt than suck a dick...lol. Just saying. But back to the kissing....hahaha.....I think it’s better to get the kissing out of the way first before you start doing oral things. I’ve been with guys who won’t kiss you after you’ve been rimming them. I had one boyfriend who wouldn’t kiss me after sex if I had swallowed his cum. I would think if you didn’t get any kissing at the beginning of the scene, you’re less likely to get it all. I guess it depends on the person.

My guess, lenny, and this is pure conjecture on my part, is that at a certain point Broke Straight Boys management just made kissing a non-negotiable part of the scene package. I base that opinion on the fact that demands for kissing grew in intensity over the years by members. They possibly
could have been members of other sites, which were competitors with Broke Straight Boys, where kissing was a regular part of the scene. I can remember posts where the advocates of kissing or more kissing would cite sites such as Corbin Fisher and/or Sean Cody.

In any event, just my opinion but it could contain some validity.

All you guys made some great points. I still want to know if they practice kissing before the scene? lol

I'm with you Tampa in the old days I could have done without the kissing. Some of the currant scenes I could still do without it. lol Sometimes they make so much noise it makes me laugh and I wonder if I make that much noise when I kiss?

I do think kissing is more intimate than sucking dick. I've always felt that way, This doesn't sound great but I've blown a lot of guys that I wouldn't kiss. lol

Jay I've been with those guys to who won't kiss after I suck them, or take their load or eat their ass. I have the idea they think about it too much and they're too uptight about sex. Some of those guys thought it was nasty that I swallowed so I think they have some issues to work out.

Mike some of the best kisses I've gotten were from straight men who had such a good time they kind of forgot themselves and came in for the kiss. It would be so passionate until they realized they were kissing a guy. I also thought it was really cute when they got embarrassed about letting go and just doing it. I've also noticed some straight men have been conditioned to kiss when they fuck and I love that. Thank You Ladies for training them right. I appreciate it. hehehe